Indian Constitution Question Paper 2017 – APPSC question paper with key. APPSC previous question papers with answers. The following questions are asked in the Written Exams conducted by Andhra Pradesh Public Service commission in the year 2017. These questions given under Indian Constitution category.
Click here for Latest Current Affairs GK 2017
Indian Constitution Question Paper 2017
APPSC General Studies Question Paper will have multiple choice objective type questions. The questions will come from the following topics: Current affairs- international, national and regional, Basics of General science, History of Modern India, Economic development in India, Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation, over view of Indian Constitution, Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh Key Schemes.
Indian Constitution Question Paper
- The 61st amendment to the constitution reduced the voting age from 21 to 18 years in case of elections to
Legislative assemblies of states
Lok sabha and Legislative assemblies of states
- What is ‘composite floor Test’ in case of voting in a State Assembly?
VOTING in the assembly as directed by the Governor when there is more than one person staking claim to form Government and majority is not clear.
3. Under Article 352 of the constitution, the president can declare national emergency
On advice of the Chief Justice of Supreme court
On written advice from the cabinet
On advice of Home minister of India
- In which of the houses, can a money bill be introduced?
Only in Lok sabha
Only in Rajya sabha
In either of the Houses
Only in a joint sitting of the Houses
- Generally, on what day would a private member’s bill be discussed in the Lok sabha?
- The High court for the state of Andhra Pradesh has to be constituted under which article of the constitution
- Which of the following is not one of the provisions incorporated by the 73rd Amendment to the Constitution?
Three-tier system of panchayats
Establishment of Caste panchayats
Reservation in seats for the SCs and STs
Setting up of state election commission
- How many subjects are mentioned in the Eleventh Schedule of Constitution?
- Which part of the constitution helps in identifying PESA districts in Andhra Pradesh?
- What was the main reason for the success of the First Five year Plan?
Good Harvest in the last two years of the plan
- Which Five year Plan is popularly known as Mahalanobis Plan?
Second Five year Plan
- Which Period is euphemistically described as the plan Holiday Period in India?
Click here for General Studies Question Papers