ICICI Bank PO Result / Merit List - Batch 40 ICICI Probationary Officers' Merit List Results. ICICI Bank Probationary Officers’ Programme - Merit List for November 2017 Batch announced.
ICICI Bank PO Merit List - Batch 40
Probationary Officers’ Programme – Batch 40
Merit List for the 40th Batch of Probationary Officers’ Programme released on 29th September, 2017. Selected applicants will also be sent an email on their registered email id and an SMS on their registered mobile numbers. In case of any query, please send an email to [email protected] You shall get a revert within 2 working days.
New ICICI PO Merit List NOVEMBER 2017 - 40 Batch
ICICI Bank PO Result - Merit List August 2017 Batch
ICICI Bank PO Result / Merit List - ICICI Probationary Officers' Merit List Results for August 2017 Batch announced. All the candidates who had appeared for Probationary Officer Program can check their ICICI Bank PO Result August 2017. Candidates are advised to check their ICICI Bank PO Result at ICICI official website only. Total 1000 candidates Shortlisted in August 2017 Batch.
ICICI PO Merit List August 2017 - 39 Batch
ICICI PO Merit List May/August 2017 Batch
ICICI Bank PO Result - Merit List February 2017 Batch
All the Short listed applicants will be intimated by email and SMS. A call letter informing about the venue and date of the process will also be sent through an e-mail. Candidate ensure that e-mail address & mobile number are updated on www.icicicareers.com
ICICI Probationary Officers' Aptitude Test Results for February 2017 Batch - Updated
ICICI PO MERIT LIST FEBRUARY 2017 BATCH
ICICI Bank PO Results Batch No.36 - November 2016 Merit List
ICICI Bank PO Result Merit List August 2016 Batch
Procedure after Selection
- The selected Candidates will undergo six months of intensive residential classroom and online training at ICICI Manipal Academy, two months of internship and four months of On-the-Job training with the Bank.
- The selected candidate required to deposit Rs.10,000/- as Admission Security Deposit into ICICI Bank Account before giving acceptance to the Invitation Letter for the Probationary Officer Training Programme. The procedure for this will be explained in Invitation Letter. This amount will be refunded on the completion of 90 days' training at the Academy.
- To pursue the Probationary Officer Training Programme, interested students will have to invest Rs.3,15,000/- plus service tax, as applicable, totally amounting to Rs.3,88,550/- which can be self-funded by the student or can be availed from ICICI Bank as an education loan at a subsidized interest rate of 2.5% p.a.
- On successful completion of the entire training the Probationary Officers will be absorbed as Deputy Managers (Band I) in the Bank. The loan is to be repaid by Probationary Officers in equated monthly installment (EMI) after joining the Bank.
- Annual salary on joining the ICICI Bank will be more than Rs. 4 lakh.
About ICICI PO Programme
- Probationary Offer Training Program is an initiative of ICICI Bank in partnership with Manipal University
- ICICI PO programme aims to attract young talent who wish to pursue a career in banking.
- One year full time residential programme conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy campus, Bangalore including dual internship at ICICI Bank
Apply Online for ICICI PO Recruitment 2017