IBPS Quantitative Aptitude Questions and Answers. IBPS Quantitative Aptitude Preparation Test Quiz. IBPS Aptitude Mock Test to practice the Quantitative Aptitude in IBPS Common Written Examination.
Quantitative Aptitude is the toughest part in the IBPS because which includes both time taking and calculative. Most of the questions are based on analysis part. Try to score maximum marks in the Aptitude Section which contains 50 Marks in the IBPS CWE.
Try to answer the IBPS Quantitative Aptitude Questions mentioned below and check your knowledge in Aptitude Section.
IBPS Quantitative Aptitude Questions Quiz
1. Find the missing number. 34, 7, 37, 14, 40, 28, 43, (…)
A. 31 B. 42 C. 46 D. 56
2. 9, 35, 91, 189, 341, ?
A. 502 B. 521 C. 559 D. 611
3. If a * b = 2a – 4b + 2ab, then 2*3 + 3*2 = ?
A. 2 B. 0 C.14 D. 12
4. When A, B and C are deployed for a task , A and B together do 70% of the work and B and C together do 50% of the work. who is most efficient?
A. A B. B C. C D. Can’t be determined
5. Four pipes A,B, C and D can fill a cistern in 20,25, 40 and 50 hours respectively.The first pipe A was opened at 6:00 am, B at 8:00 am, C at 9:00 am and D at 10:00 am. when will the Cistern be full?
A. 4:18 pm B. 3:09 pm C. 12:15 pm D. 11:09 am
6. A man invested 3/3 of his capital at 7% , 1/4 at 8% and the remainder at 10% If his annual income is Rs.561. The capital is:
D. none of these
7.An amount at compound interest sums to Rs.17640/- in 2 years and to Rs.18522/- in 3 years at the
same rate of interest. Find the rate percentage?
A. 5% B. 6% C. 4% D. 10%
8. When a vehicle is sold for Rs. 18,700, the owner loses 15%. At what price must that vehicle to be sold in order to gain 15%?
A. Rs. 21,000 B. Rs. 22,500 C. Rs. 25,300 D. Rs. 25,800 E. None of these
9. In a shop, the profit is 320% of the cost. If the cost increases by 25% but the selling price remains constant, find out approximately what percentage of the selling price is the profit?
A. 250% B. 100% C. 70% D. 30%
10.Two numbers A and B are such that the sum of 5% of A and 4% of B is two-third of the sum of 6% of A and 8% of B. Find the ratio of A : B.
A. 2 : 1 B. 1 : 2 C. 1 : 1 D. 4 : 3
IBPS Quantitative Aptitude Practice Test
11. The Average age of the boys in a class is 16 years and that of the girls is 15 years. The average age of the whole class is?
A. 15 years B. 15.5 Years C. 16 Years D. Cannot be determined
12. How many words can be formed by re-arranging the letters of the word ASCENT such that A and T occupy the first and last position respectively?
A. 5! B. 4! C. 6! – 2! D. 6! / 2!
13. How much water must be added to 60 litres of milk at 1.5 litres for Rs. 20 So as to have a mixture worth Rs.10 2/3 a litre?
A. 10 litres B. 12 litres C. 15 litres D. 18 litres
14. In what ratio must tea at Rs. 62 per Kg be mixed with tea at Rs. 72 per Kg so that the mixture must be worth Rs. 64.50 per Kg?
A. 1 : 3 B. 2 : 3 C. 3 : 1 D. 3 : 2
15. A parallelogram has sides 60 m and 40 m and one of its diagonals is 80 m long. Then, its area is :
A. 450 √ 15 sq.m
B. 600 √ 15 sq.m
C. 480 sq.m
D. 320 sq.m
16-20: The pie-chart drawn below shows the expanses of a family on various items and it’s savings during the year 2014. Study the pie-chart and answer the questions. Percent of money spent on various items and savings by a family during 2014.
16. Maximum expenditure of the family was on:
A. Transport B. Cloths C. Food D. Health
17.The central angle for the sector on others is:
A. 58° B. 54° C. 56° D. 59°
18. The central angle corresponding to the Food is more than that of saving is:
A. 57° B. 57.5° C. 57.6° D. None of these
19. If the total income for the year is Rs.1,20,000, the difference of the expanses between education and transport:
A. Rs.7400/- B. Rs.8400/- C. Rs.7700/- D. Rs.7800/-
20.What percent of the income was spent on housing and cloths is:
A. 15% B. 20% C. 17% D. 19%
Answers: 1.D 2. C 3.14 4. A 5. B 6.B 7.A 8.C 9.C 10.D 11.D 12.B 13.C 14.C 15.B 16. C 17.B 18. C 19. B 20.B