HINDU Editorial Wordlist 8 June 2017 and English Vocabulary based on The Hindu daily newspaper. Here we are listed the words used in The HINDU Editorial and providing the usage of words for easy learning. So that it will become very easy to improve vocabulary and learn new words.
English Vocabulary is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can get more marks with good vocabulary skills in no time. These words may appear in Bank exams ( IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL), Railway Recruitment , Entrance Exams (CAT, GRE) and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
The Hindu Newspaper Daily Wordlist 8 June 2017 pdf download
- PVC pipe deliberately cut, says Speaker
- Two ‘Hindu Sena’ men heckle Yechury
- Farmers reluctant to take up onion cultivation in Vijayapura
- Couple on an ‘intoxicatingly fascinating ride’ through beautiful India
- Government urged to abide by FRA
|Word||Meaning & Synonyms|
|Meaning: consciously and intentionally; on purpose.|
Synonyms: intentionally, on purpose, purposely, by design, knowingly,
|Meaning: interrupt (a public speaker) with derisive or aggressive comments or abuse.|
Synonyms: jibe at, shout down, shout at, boo, hiss, disrupt
|Meaning: unwilling and hesitant; disinclined.|
Synonyms: disinclined, unenthusiastic, grudging, resistant
|Meaning: exhilarating or exciting.|
Synonyms: exhilarating, thrilling, exciting, rousing, stirring,
|Meaning: recommend (something) strongly.|
Synonyms: advocate, recommend, suggest; support
Click here for Current Affairs GK 2017
HINDU Editorial Wordlist 8 June 2017 - English Vocabulary pdf
The following words are taken from today’s Paper. The Hindu editorial wordlist, vocabulary, meanings and synonyms are very helpful for the IBPS Bank PO and SSC CGL aspirants. Candidates are requested to memorize some words every day. So that it will be useful to Crack the exam.
- The RBI has rightly opined that premature action risks ‘disruptive policy reversals later’.
- released last month suggest that the effects of demonetisation have lingered
- To do otherwise “risks disruptive policy reversals later and the loss of credibility” of the RBI.
- The outspoken Mr. Varadkar, the incumbent Social Protection Minister,
- They keep erupting, reflecting a governance structure that is both under internal strain
|Word||Meaning & Synonyms|
|Meaning: a select group that is superior in terms of ability or qualities to the rest of a group or society.|
Synonyms: troublesome, unruly, rowdy, disorderly,
|Meaning: stay in a place longer than necessary because of a reluctance to leave.|
Synonyms: stay, remain, stay put, wait; loiter, dawdle, dally,
|Meaning: causing or tending to cause disruption.|
Synonyms: troublesome, unruly, rowdy, disorderly, undisciplined,
|Meaning: necessary for (someone) as a duty or responsibility.|
Synonyms: mandatory, necessary, compulsory, required,
|Meaning: break out suddenly and dramatically|
Synonyms: blow up, boil over, start suddenly; ensue, arise
Here, we are providing HINDU Editorial Wordlist, The HINDU daily Wordlist, Editorial column word meanings and synonyms in pdf format also. Candidates can download the pdf from the link given.
HINDU Editorial Wordlist 8 June 2017 pdf download