HINDU Editorial Wordlist 7 June 2017 and English Vocabulary based on The Hindu daily newspaper. Here we are listed the words used in The HINDU Editorial and providing the usage of words for easy learning. So that it will become very easy to improve vocabulary and learn new words.
English Vocabulary is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can get more marks with good vocabulary skills in no time. These words may appear in Bank exams ( IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL), Railway Recruitment , Entrance Exams (CAT, GRE) and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
The Hindu Newspaper Daily Wordlist 7 June 2017 pdf download
- Russia says it interceptedS. bomber
- The Russian military said it scrambled a fighter jet on Tuesday to intercept and escort a U.S. strategic bomber flying
- Excavation at Patigadda begins
- Motorists’ nightmare
- Unscientific burial condemned
|Word||Meaning & Synonyms|
|Meaning: obstruct (someone or something) so as to prevent them from continuing to a destination|
Synonyms: seize, grab, snatch, expropriate, commandeer
|Meaning: make one's way quickly or awkwardly up a steep gradient or over rough ground by using one's hands as well as one's feet.|
Synonyms: climb, crawl, claw one's way, scrabble
|Meaning: the action of excavating something, especially an archaeological site.|
Synonyms: digging up, uncovering, revealing; disinterment
|Meaning: a frightening or unpleasant dream.|
Synonyms: bad dream, night terrors; archaicincubus
|Meaning: express complete disapproval of; censure.|
Synonyms: castigate, attack, denounce, deplore
Click here for Current Affairs GK 2017
HINDU Editorial Wordlist 7 June 2017 - English Vocabulary pdf
The following words are taken from today’s Paper. The Hindu editorial wordlist, vocabulary, meanings and synonyms are very helpful for the IBPS Bank PO and SSC CGL aspirants. Candidates are requested to memorize some words every day. So that it will be useful to Crack the exam.
- ISRO lifts India into the elite group capable of putting heavier satellites into a precise orbit
- This can be done by switching over to electric propulsion for orbit rising
- On Monday, an indigenously developed lithium-ion battery was used for the first time to power the satellite.
- The Prime Minister may have erred in turning the election into a presidential-style contest
- Nonetheless, the state of national politics may offer the Conservative leadership fewer reasons to feel sanguine.
|Word||Meaning & Synonyms|
|Meaning: a select group that is superior in terms of ability or qualities to the rest of a group or society.|
Synonyms: cream, flower, nonpareil, elect; aristocracy, nobility, gentry,
|Meaning: the action of driving or pushing forwards.|
Synonyms: motive force, propelling force, impelling force, impetus, impulse,
|Meaning: originating in and characteristic of a particular region or country|
Synonyms: innate; inherent; natural
|Meaning: be mistaken or incorrect; make a mistake.|
Synonyms: be wrong, be in error, be mistaken, mistake
|Meaning: optimistic or positive, especially in an apparently bad or difficult situation.|
Synonyms: optimistic, bullish, hopeful, buoyant, positive
Here, we are providing HINDU Editorial Wordlist, The HINDU daily Wordlist, Editorial column word meanings and synonyms in pdf format also. Candidates can download the pdf from the link given.
HINDU Editorial Wordlist 7 June 2017 pdf download