HINDU Editorial Wordlist 31 May 2017 and English Vocabulary based on The Hindu daily newspaper. Here we are listed the words used in The HINDU Editorial and providing the usage of words for easy learning. So that it will become very easy to improve vocabulary and learn new words.
English Vocabulary is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can get more marks with good vocabulary skills in no time. These words may appear in Bank exams ( IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL), Railway Recruitment , Entrance Exams (CAT, GRE) and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
The Hindu Newspaper Daily Wordlist 31 May 2017 pdf download
- Tabs to watch over truant teachers
- Congress walks tightrope on beef issue
- Punjab House thrown into pandemonium
- Tral march foiled amid tensions
- Governor, KCR condole Dasari’s death
|Word||Meaning & Synonyms|
|Meaning: a pupil who stays away from school without leave or explanation.|
Synonyms: absentee, non-attender; informalskiver,
|Meaning: a rope or wire stretched tightly high above the ground, on which acrobats perform feats of balancing.|
Synonyms: walk or perform on a tightrope.
|Meaning: wild and noisy disorder or confusion; uproar.|
|Meaning: surrounded by; in the middle of|
Synonyms: surrounded by, among, amongst, between
|Meaning: express sympathy for (someone); grieve with.|
Synonyms: grieve with.
Click here for Current Affairs GK 2017
HINDU Editorial Wordlist 31 May 2017 - English Vocabulary pdf
The following words are taken from today’s Paper. The Hindu editorial wordlist, vocabulary, meanings and synonyms are very helpful for the IBPS Bank PO and SSC CGL aspirants. Candidates are requested to memorize some words every day. So that it will be useful to Crack the exam.
- The Indian cricket team should have been exuding confidence as it begins
- However, all is not right in the dressing room, and there is distracting speculation about an imminent change in leadership
- Disgruntled BCCI officials painted Kumble as a man extracting his pound of flesh,
- A good year is a time to prepare for the future, and if 2017 concludes with a bountiful monsoon and harvest as expected,
- The States should focus on creating the infrastructure that will build resilience against droughts.
|Word||Meaning & Synonyms|
|Meaning: (with reference to moisture or a smell) discharge or be discharged slowly and steadily.|
Synonyms: release, send out, send forth, emit, issue, emanate; ooze
|Meaning: about to happen.|
Synonyms: close, near, approaching, fast approaching, coming,
|Meaning: angry or dissatisfied.|
Synonyms: discontented, aggrieved, resentful, fed up
|Meaning: large in quantity; abundant.|
Synonyms: abundant, plentiful, ample, bumper, superabundant
|Meaning: the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties; toughness.|
Synonyms: plasticity, elasticity, springiness, spring
Here, we are providing HINDU Editorial Wordlist, The HINDU daily Wordlist, Editorial column word meanings and synonyms in pdf format also. Candidates can download the pdf from the link given.
HINDU Editorial Wordlist 31 May 2017 pdf download