HINDU Editorial Wordlist 30 June 2017 and English Vocabulary based on The Hindu daily newspaper. Here we are listed the words used in The HINDU Editorial and providing the usage of words for easy learning. So that it will become very easy to improve vocabulary and learn new words.
English Vocabulary is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can get more marks with good vocabulary skills in no time. These words may appear in Bank exams ( IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL), Railway Recruitment , Entrance Exams (CAT, GRE) and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
The Hindu Newspaper Daily Wordlist 30 June 2017 pdf download
- Condition of fasting prisoners deteriorates
- Sony to start spinning vinyl after 30-year hiatus
- China denies its troops entered Bhutan territory
- Picture of Minister relieving himself in public goes viral
- Minister talks tough against doping
|Word||Meaning & Synonyms|
|Meaning: become progressively worse.|
Synonyms: worsen, get worse, decline, be in decline, degenerate, decay;collapse
|Meaning: a pause or break in continuity in a sequence or activity.|
Synonyms: pause, break, interval, interruption, suspension, intermission,
|Meaning : state that one refuses to admit the truth or existence of.|
Synonyms: contradict, repudiate, gainsay, declare untrue, dissent from
|Meaning: release (someone) from duty by taking their place.|
Synonyms: replace, take over from, take the place of, stand in for,
|Meaning: administer drugs to (a racehorse, greyhound, or athlete) in order to inhibit or enhance sporting performance.|
Synonyms: drug, administer drugs/opiates/narcotics to; tamper with
Click here for Current Affairs GK 2017
HINDU Editorial Wordlist 30 June 2017 - English Vocabulary pdf
The following words are taken from today’s Paper. The Hindu editorial wordlist, vocabulary, meanings and synonyms are very helpful for the IBPS Bank PO and SSC CGL aspirants. Candidates are requested to memorize some words every day. So that it will be useful to Crack the exam.
- Government money that keeps Air India from going bankrupt would be much better used to fund important social
- But having taken the politically courageous decision to privatise Air India, the government
- President Donald Trump is a man of many moods and ‘humours’, a personification of impulse and impetuousness
- The fact that the two leaders struck a good rapport, marked by mutual “respect and friendship”,
- For his part, he said, he would remain “a driven, determined and decisive partner” of the U.S.
|Word||Meaning & Synonyms|
|Meaning: completely lacking in a particular good quality.|
Synonyms: completely lacking in, without, bereft of, exhausted of
|Meaning: not deterred by danger or pain; brave.|
Synonyms: brave, plucky, fearless, valiant, valorous, intrepid, heroic
|Meaning: acting or done quickly and without thought or care.|
Synonyms: impulsive, rash, hasty, overhasty, reckless, heedless
|Meaning: a close and harmonious relationship in which the people or groups concerned understand each other's feelings or ideas and communicate well.|
Synonyms: affinity, close/special relationship, (mutual) understanding, bond
|Meaning : settling an issue; producing a definite result.|
Synonyms: deciding, conclusive, determining, final, settling, key; pivotal
Here, we are providing HINDU Editorial Wordlist, The HINDU daily Wordlist, Editorial column word meanings and synonyms in pdf format also. Candidates can download the pdf from the link given.
HINDU Editorial Wordlist 30 June 2017 pdf download