HINDU Editorial Wordlist 29 May 2017 and English Vocabulary based on The Hindu daily newspaper. Here we are listed the words used in The HINDU Editorial and providing the usage of words for easy learning. So that it will become very easy to improve vocabulary and learn new words.
English Vocabulary is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can get more marks with good vocabulary skills in no time. These words may appear in Bank exams ( IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL), Railway Recruitment , Entrance Exams (CAT, GRE) and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
The Hindu Newspaper Daily Wordlist 29 May 2017 pdf download
- CI faces Minister’s ‘ire’, shifted
- Scribe booked for ‘Scribe booked for ‘slanderous report’ on Fadnavis chopper incident
- A fragile peace prevails in violence-hit Saharanpur
- Rain worsens frothing in Bengaluru’s lakes
- Bharat Ratna resolution creates flutter in TDP
|Word||Meaning & Synonyms|
Synonyms: rage, fury, wrath, hot temper, outrage, temper
|Meaning: (of a spoken statement) false and malicious.|
Synonyms: derogatory, libellous, pejorative, false, untrue, lying,
|Meaning: (of an object) easily broken or damaged.|
Synonyms: frangible, smashable, splintery, flimsy, weak, frail,
|Meaning: form or contain a rising or overflowing mass of small bubbles.|
Synonyms: cream, lather; effervesce, aerate;churn
|Meaning: a small bet.|
Synonyms: wager, gamble; informalpunt
Click here for Current Affairs GK 2017
HINDU Editorial Wordlist 29 May 2017 - English Vocabulary pdf
The following words are taken from today’s Paper. The Hindu editorial wordlist, vocabulary, meanings and synonyms are very helpful for the IBPS Bank PO and SSC CGL aspirants. Candidates are requested to memorize some words every day. So that it will be useful to Crack the exam.
- extremely controversial provision, in the guise of passing a seemingly inoffensive, even enlightened,
- even enlightened, body of rules relating to animal cruelty.
- The rules framed for the sale of cattle are so cumbersome — for instance, buyers
- The Centre must address the concerns of the trade as well as of those who suspect the notification is a part of a Machiavellian
- Rousseff down, many leaders in the PMDB were already embroiled in cases of corruption
|Word||Meaning & Synonyms|
|Meaning: an external form, appearance, or manner of presentation,|
Synonyms: external appearance, appearance, semblance, form
|Meaning: having or showing a rational, modern, and well-informed outlook.|
Synonyms: aware, educated, knowledgeable, learned, wise, literate
|Meaning: large or heavy and therefore difficult to carry or use; unwieldy.|
Synonyms: unmanageable, awkward, clumsy, ungainly, inconvenient
|Meaning: cunning, scheming, and unscrupulous, especially in politics.|
Synonyms: cunning, crafty, artful, wily, sly, scheming, designing, conniving
|Meaning: involve (someone) deeply in an argument, conflict, or difficult situation.|
Synonyms: involve, entangle, ensnare, enmesh
Here, we are providing HINDU Editorial Wordlist, The HINDU daily Wordlist, Editorial column word meanings and synonyms in pdf format also. Candidates can download the pdf from the link given.
HINDU Editorial Wordlist 29 May 2017 pdf download