HINDU Editorial Wordlist 28 June 2017 and English Vocabulary based on The Hindu daily newspaper. Here we are listed the words used in The HINDU Editorial and providing the usage of words for easy learning. So that it will become very easy to improve vocabulary and learn new words.
English Vocabulary is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can get more marks with good vocabulary skills in no time. These words may appear in Bank exams ( IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL), Railway Recruitment , Entrance Exams (CAT, GRE) and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
The Hindu Newspaper Daily Wordlist 28 June 2017 pdf download
- China protests against ‘incursion’
- Rise in crocodile nestings in Odisha elates ecologists
- Sourabh dethroned
- Passengers stop Rajdhani Express over ‘stale’ food
- Expedite Mission Bhagiratha without compromising on quality
|Word||Meaning & Synonyms|
|Meaning: an invasion or attack, especially a sudden or brief one.|
Synonyms: sally against/into, advance on/into, push into, thrust into, descent on
|Meaning:make (someone) ecstatically happy.|
Synonyms: thrilled, exhilarated, happy, delighted, overjoyed, joyous
|Meaning : remove from a position of authority or dominance.|
Synonyms: depose, oust, uncrown, topple, overthrow, bring down, unseat
|Meaning: (of food) no longer fresh and pleasant to eat; hard, musty, or dry.|
Synonyms: hard, hardened, old, past its best, past its sell-by date; off
|Meaning: make (an action or process) happen sooner or be accomplished more quickly.|
Synonyms: accelerate, hurry, hasten, step up, quicken, precipitate, rush
Click here for Current Affairs GK 2017
HINDU Editorial Wordlist 28 June 2017 - English Vocabulary pdf
The following words are taken from today’s Paper. The Hindu editorial wordlist, vocabulary, meanings and synonyms are very helpful for the IBPS Bank PO and SSC CGL aspirants. Candidates are requested to memorize some words every day. So that it will be useful to Crack the exam.
- Modi and Mr. Trump have put many fears to rest, their meeting marked by personal bonhomie.
- The insertion of an entire section titled “Increasing Free and Fair Trade” is a veiled attempt at putting the Trump administration’s concerns
- For Mr. Duterte the priority is to bring the battle to a quick, decisive end,
- No one would deny that Pakistan is a particularly misogynistic country, where patriarchal relations and attitudes
- While there has been much justifiable criticism of many of these interventions by feminists and women’s groups
|Word||Meaning & Synonyms|
|Meaning: cheerful friendliness; geniality.|
Synonyms: geniality, congeniality, conviviality, cordiality, affability, amiability
|Meaning:partially conceal, disguise, or obscure.|
Synonyms: covert, surreptitious, hidden, concealed, disguised,
|Meaning: settling an issue; producing a definite result.|
Synonyms: deciding, conclusive, determining, final, settling, key; pivotal,
|Meaning: relating to or denoting a system of society or government controlled by men.|
Synonyms: relating to a patriarch
|Meaning: the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes.|
Synonyms: the women's movement, the feminist movement, women's liberation
Here, we are providing HINDU Editorial Wordlist, The HINDU daily Wordlist, Editorial column word meanings and synonyms in pdf format also. Candidates can download the pdf from the link given.
HINDU Editorial Wordlist 28 June 2017 pdf download