HINDU Editorial Wordlist 18 MaY 2017 and English Vocabulary based on The Hindu daily newspaper. Here we are listed the words used in The HINDU Editorial and providing the usage of words for easy learning. So that it will become very easy to improve vocabulary and learn new words.
English Vocabulary is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can get more marks with good vocabulary skills in no time. These words may appear in Bank exams ( IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL), Railway Recruitment , Entrance Exams (CAT, GRE) and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
The Hindu Newspaper Daily Wordlist 18 MaY 2017 pdf download
- Cabinet gives nod for 10 indigenous nuclear reactors
- Two arrested for drug peddling in Kashmir
- Bizarre twist as Putin offers ‘record’
- The intrigue in the name of the indigenous Washington
- Agitating Left leaders, activists held
|Word||Meaning & Synonyms|
|Meaning: originating or occurring naturally in a particular place; native.|
Synonyms: local; original, earliest, first, initial;ancient, primitive,
|Meaning: try to sell (something, especially small goods) by going from place to place.|
Synonyms: sell from door to door, hawk, tout, vend, offer for sale; carry, stock
|Meaning: very strange or unusual.|
Synonyms: peculiar, odd, funny, curious, offbeat, outlandish
|Meaning: arouse the curiosity or interest of; fascinate.|
Synonyms: engage someone's attention, attract, draw, lure, tempt, tantalize;
|Meaning: stir or disturb (something, especially a liquid) briskly.|
Click here for Current Affairs GK 2017
HINDU Editorial Wordlist 18 MaY 2017 - English Vocabulary pdf
The following words are taken from today’s Paper. The Hindu editorial wordlist, vocabulary, meanings and synonyms are very helpful for the IBPS Bank PO and SSC CGL aspirants. Candidates are requested to memorize some words every day. So that it will be useful to Crack the exam.
- recommended as a fiscally prudent limit by successive Finance Commissions.
- With private investment remaining elusive, the States’ focus on bolstering capital expenditure
- Goods and Services Tax regime should, it is to be hoped, correct this anomaly to an extent.
- He clinched the nuclear deal and oversaw greater Iranian engagement on the world stage.
- Nonetheless, the office of the President lends credence to the country’s theocratic system,
|Word||Meaning & Synonyms|
|Meaning: acting with or showing care and thought for the future.|
Synonyms: judicious, sagacious, sage, shrewd, advisable
|Meaning: support or strengthen.|
Synonyms: support, reinforce, make stronger, boost, fortify
|Meaning: something that deviates from what is standard, normal, or expected.|
Synonyms: abnormality, irregularity, inconsistency, incongruity,
|Meaning: confirm or settle (a contract or bargain).|
Synonyms: conclude, close, pull off, bring off, complete, confirm
|Meaning: belief in or acceptance of something as true.|
Synonyms: belief, faith, trust, confidence, reliance
Here, we are providing HINDU Editorial Wordlist, The HINDU daily Wordlist, Editorial column word meanings and synonyms in pdf format also. Candidates can download the pdf from the link given.
HINDU Editorial Wordlist 18 MaY 2017 pdf download