HINDU Editorial Wordlist 16 June 2017 and English Vocabulary based on The Hindu daily newspaper. Here we are listed the words used in The HINDU Editorial and providing the usage of words for easy learning. So that it will become very easy to improve vocabulary and learn new words.
English Vocabulary is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can get more marks with good vocabulary skills in no time. These words may appear in Bank exams ( IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL), Railway Recruitment , Entrance Exams (CAT, GRE) and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
The Hindu Newspaper Daily Wordlist 16 June 2017 pdf download
- There is no ambiguity on rail zone: CM
- Two killed in Khadki ordnance factory blast
- Flash floods kill 4 in Assam, Guwahati inundated
- Elephant rescue marred
- Minister sees need for scrutiny of judiciary
|Word||Meaning & Synonyms|
|Meaning: the quality of being open to more than one interpretation; inexactness.|
Synonyms: ambivalence, equivocation; obscurity, vagueness,
|Meaning: mounted guns; artillery.|
Synonyms: cannon, artillery, weapons, arms, munitions
|Meaning : overwhelm (someone) with things or people to be dealt with.|
Synonyms: overwhelm, overpower, overburden, overrun,
|Meaning: impair the quality or appearance of; spoil.|
Synonyms: ruin, impair; disfigure, detract from, flaw, blemish
|Meaning: critical observation or examination.|
Synonyms: careful examination, inspection, survey, scan, study, perusal; search.
Click here for Current Affairs GK 2017
HINDU Editorial Wordlist 16 June 2017 - English Vocabulary pdf
The following words are taken from today’s Paper. The Hindu editorial wordlist, vocabulary, meanings and synonyms are very helpful for the IBPS Bank PO and SSC CGL aspirants. Candidates are requested to memorize some words every day. So that it will be useful to Crack the exam.
- This offers more reassurance that the global economy may have finally re-emerged from the post-financial crisis doldrums.
- policy uncertainty worldwide, especially in key areas like trade, as political tumult continues to roil the U.S
- Donald Trump administration and, more recently, the U.K. as well. And while Ms. Yellen reiterated that the American central bank
- Such flexibility has given the Indian government wiggle room in adopting the international standards in question,
- The adult workforce is not implemented scrupulously.
|Word||Meaning & Synonyms|
|Meaning: a state or period of stagnation or depression.|
Synonyms: depression, melancholy, gloom, gloominess, glumness,
|Meaning:a loud, confused noise, especially one caused by a large mass of people.|
Synonyms: loud noise, racket, uproar, commotion, ruckus
|Meaning: say something again or a number of times, typically for emphasis or clarity.|
Synonyms: repeat, say again, restate, retell, recapitulate
|Meaning: move or cause to move up and down or from side to side with small rapid movements.|
Synonyms: jiggle, wriggle, twitch, flutter, shimmy, joggle
|Meaning: in a very careful and thorough way.|
Synonyms: with great effort to avoid doing wrong
Here, we are providing HINDU Editorial Wordlist, The HINDU daily Wordlist, Editorial column word meanings and synonyms in pdf format also. Candidates can download the pdf from the link given.
HINDU Editorial Wordlist 16 June 2017 pdf download