HINDU Editorial Wordlist 14 June 2017 and English Vocabulary based on The Hindu daily newspaper. Here we are listed the words used in The HINDU Editorial and providing the usage of words for easy learning. So that it will become very easy to improve vocabulary and learn new words.
English Vocabulary is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can get more marks with good vocabulary skills in no time. These words may appear in Bank exams ( IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL), Railway Recruitment , Entrance Exams (CAT, GRE) and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
The Hindu Newspaper Daily Wordlist 14 June 2017 pdf download
- 100% result eludes Anna varsity colleges
- CM orders seizure of erring private buses
- Maharashtra urges banks to help farmers
- Cattle trade rule leads to exodus from BJP
- Tracking invasive species? Follow people
|Word||Meaning & Synonyms|
|Meaning: escape from or avoid (a danger, enemy, or pursuer), typically in a skilful or cunning way.|
Synonyms: get away from, dodge, flee, escape (from), run (away) from; lose
|Meaning: be mistaken or incorrect; make a mistake|
Synonyms: make a mistake, be wrong, be in error, be mistaken, mistake
|Meaning: a strong desire or impulse.|
Synonyms: desire, wish, need, impulse, compulsion
|Meaning: a mass departure of people.|
Synonyms: mass departure, withdrawal, evacuation, leaving, exit; migration
|Meaning: tending to intrude on a person's thoughts or privacy.|
Synonyms: tending to spread very quickly and undesirably or harmfully.
Click here for Current Affairs GK 2017
HINDU Editorial Wordlist 14 June 2017 - English Vocabulary pdf
The following words are taken from today’s Paper. The Hindu editorial wordlist, vocabulary, meanings and synonyms are very helpful for the IBPS Bank PO and SSC CGL aspirants. Candidates are requested to memorize some words every day. So that it will be useful to Crack the exam.
- but have spiralled into a broad-based ‘indefinite’ agitation with the GJM
- Army was called out, and Ms. Banerjee stayed put in Darjeeling till she thought a semblance of normality had returned.
- it was thanks to the heavy military presence and the stringent measures
- culminating in the detention of scores of protesters, including journalists and human rights activists.
- the onerous task of restoring popular faith in the democratic process has fallen on the multi-party coalition of Prime Minister
|Word||Meaning & Synonyms|
|Meaning: move in a spiral course.|
Synonyms: twirl, swirl, twist, wreathe, snake, gyrate
|Meaning: the outward appearance or apparent form of something, especially when the reality is different.|
Synonyms: appearance, outward appearance, approximation, show, air, guise
|Meaning: (of regulations, requirements, or conditions) strict, precise, and exacting.|
Synonyms: firm, rigid, rigorous, severe, harsh, tough, tight, exacting,
|Meaning: reach a climax or point of highest development.|
Synonyms: come to a climax, come to a crescendo, come to a head, reach a finale,
|Meaning: a temporary alliance for combined action, especially of political parties forming a government.|
Synonyms: union, partnership, affiliation, bloc, caucus; federation
Here, we are providing HINDU Editorial Wordlist, The HINDU daily Wordlist, Editorial column word meanings and synonyms in pdf format also. Candidates can download the pdf from the link given.
HINDU Editorial Wordlist 14 June 2017 pdf download