HINDU Editorial Wordlist 14 April 2017 and English Vocabulary based on The Hindu daily newspaper. Here we are listed the words used in The HINDU Editorial and providing the usage of words for easy learning. So that it will become very easy to improve vocabulary and learn new words.
English Vocabulary is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can get more marks with good vocabulary skills in no time. These words may appear in Bank exams ( IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL), Railway Recruitment , Entrance Exams (CAT, GRE) and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
The Hindu Newspaper Daily Wordlist 14 April 2017 pdf download
- Bus plunges into tank, five injured
- Right to access Internet cannot be curtailed, says SC
- Abbas seeks 'unprecedented' steps to end Palestinian split
- Pakistani student killed over alleged blasphemy
- Police give new lease of life to destitute
|Word||Meaning & Synonyms|
|Meaning: jump or dive quickly and energetically.|
Synonyms: ram, drive, jab, stab, push, shove
|Meaning: reduce in extent or quantity; impose a restriction on.|
Synonyms: reduce, cut, cut down, cut back, decrease, lessen
|Meaning: never done or known before.|
Synonyms: unparalleled, unequalled, unmatched, unrivalled
|Meaning: the action or offence of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things; profane talk.|
Synonyms: profanity, profaneness, sacrilege, irreligiousness, irreverence
|Meaning: extremely poor and lacking the means to provide for oneself.|
Synonyms: poverty-stricken, poor, impecunious, indigent, down and out
Click here for Current Affairs GK 2017
HINDU Editorial Wordlist 14 April 2017 - English Vocabulary pdf
The following words are taken from today’s Paper. The Hindu editorial wordlist, vocabulary, meanings and synonyms are very helpful for the IBPS Bank PO and SSC CGL aspirants. Candidates are requested to memorize some words every day. So that it will be useful to Crack the exam.
- fuel prices at the pump point will be reset daily in tandem with global oil price movements.
- under which petrol and diesel prices are calibrated generally on a fortnightly basis.
- but during his second term he had a turbulent relationship with Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, the Supreme Leader
- the U.S., refusing to meaningfully negotiate with the West over Iran’s nuclear programme despite crippling economic sanctions
- The Iranian state, but the only one with a popular mandate — and reclaim legitimacy for their hard-line agenda.
|Word||Meaning & Synonyms|
|Meaning: a bicycle with seats and pedals for two riders, one behind the other.|
Synonyms: having two things arranged one in front of the other.
|Meaning: mark (a gauge or instrument) with a standard scale of readings.|
|Meaning: characterized by conflict, disorder, or confusion; not stable or calm|
synonyms: tempestuous, stormy, unstable, unsettled, tumultuous, explosive
|Meaning: cause (someone) to become unable to walk or move properly.|
synonyms: disable, paralyse, immobilize, make lame, lame, incapacitate
|Meaning: conformity to the law or to rules|
Here, we are providing HINDU Editorial Wordlist, The HINDU daily Wordlist, Editorial column word meanings and synonyms in pdf format also. Candidates can download the pdf from the link given.
HINDU Editorial Wordlist 14 April 2017 pdf download