HINDU Editorial Wordlist 12 June 2017 and English Vocabulary based on The Hindu daily newspaper. Here we are listed the words used in The HINDU Editorial and providing the usage of words for easy learning. So that it will become very easy to improve vocabulary and learn new words.
English Vocabulary is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can get more marks with good vocabulary skills in no time. These words may appear in Bank exams ( IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL), Railway Recruitment , Entrance Exams (CAT, GRE) and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
The Hindu Newspaper Daily Wordlist 12 June 2017 pdf download
- House of murder accused ransacked at Yadadri
- As business slumps, anxiety grips U.P.’s cattle markets
- Police Service due to his overly sociable temperament.
- ‘ATM card thief’ nabbed
- Eshwarappa to file defamation suit against activist
|Word||Meaning & Synonyms|
|Meaning: go through (a place) stealing things and causing damage|
Synonyms: pillage, steal from, raid, rob, loot, rifle, sack,
|Meaning: a feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease about something with an uncertain outcome.|
Synonyms: concern, apprehension, apprehensiveness, consternation
|Meaning: a person's or animal's nature, especially as it permanently affects their behaviour.|
Synonyms: nature, character, personality, make-up,
|Meaning: catch (someone) doing something wrong.|
Synonyms: take, grab, or steal (something).
|Meaning: the action of damaging the good reputation of someone; slander or libel.|
Synonyms: character assassination, defamation of character, calumny,
Click here for Current Affairs GK 2017
HINDU Editorial Wordlist 12 June 2017 - English Vocabulary pdf
The following words are taken from today’s Paper. The Hindu editorial wordlist, vocabulary, meanings and synonyms are very helpful for the IBPS Bank PO and SSC CGL aspirants. Candidates are requested to memorize some words every day. So that it will be useful to Crack the exam.
- prohibition and would rather emphasise on voluntary abstinence.
- In a State that has a high per capita alcohol consumption, there is a case for a vigorous campaign
- The UDF regime’s hardline liquor policy was the result of an internal game
- He will now have to ensure that the purported positive outcomes, such as revitalising the tourism
- The tourism sector and the hotel industry, boosting employment and ending the brewing of hooch are actualised on the ground.
|Word||Meaning & Synonyms|
|Meaning: the practice of restraining oneself from indulging in something, typically alcohol or sex|
Synonyms: temperance, sobriety, abstemiousness, abstention;
|Meaning: strong, healthy, and full of energy.|
Synonyms: robust, healthy, in good health, hale and hearty, strong,
|Meaning: a government, especially an authoritarian one|
Synonyms: authority, control, command, administration,
|Meaning: imbue (something) with new life and vitality.|
Synonyms: reinvigorate, re-energize, brace, fortify, strengthen,
|Meaning: make (beer) by soaking, boiling, and fermentation.|
Synonyms: ferment, make
Here, we are providing HINDU Editorial Wordlist, The HINDU daily Wordlist, Editorial column word meanings and synonyms in pdf format also. Candidates can download the pdf from the link given.
HINDU Editorial Wordlist 12 June 2017 pdf download