HINDU Editorial Wordlist 1 June 2017 and English Vocabulary based on The Hindu daily newspaper. Here we are listed the words used in The HINDU Editorial and providing the usage of words for easy learning. So that it will become very easy to improve vocabulary and learn new words.
English Vocabulary is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can get more marks with good vocabulary skills in no time. These words may appear in Bank exams ( IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL), Railway Recruitment , Entrance Exams (CAT, GRE) and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
The Hindu Newspaper Daily Wordlist 1 June 2017 pdf download
- Kashmir witnessed a semblance of normality on Wednesday
- Police ambush Maoists in Chhattisgarh
- Rare day of normalcy in Valley
- Adilabad most conducive for biking
- CM to take part in valedictory of ‘Nava nirmana deeksha’
|Word||Meaning & Synonyms|
|Meaning: the outward appearance or apparent form of something, especially when the reality is different.|
Synonyms: outward appearance, approximation, show, air, guise, pretence,
|Meaning: a surprise attack by people lying in wait in a concealed position.|
Synonyms: surprise attack, trap, snare, pitfall, lure; datedambuscade
|Meaning: the condition of being normal; the state of being usual, typical, or expected.|
Synonyms: a normal state of affairs, business as usual, the daily round, routine
|Meaning: making a certain situation or outcome likely or possible.|
Synonyms: valuable, advantageous, opportune, propitious
|Meaning: serving as a farewell.|
Synonyms: goodbye, leaving, parting, departing
Click here for Current Affairs GK 2017
HINDU Editorial Wordlist 1 June 2017 - English Vocabulary pdf
The following words are taken from today’s Paper. The Hindu editorial wordlist, vocabulary, meanings and synonyms are very helpful for the IBPS Bank PO and SSC CGL aspirants. Candidates are requested to memorize some words every day. So that it will be useful to Crack the exam.
- The subject of cow slaughter was one of the most fraught and contentious topics of debate
- Even so, the repeated strikes in the most fortified areas with mounting casualties demonstrate a steadily deteriorating security situation
- Now, at least 90 people, mostly civilians, have been massacred in a suspected truck bomb blast in Kabul.
- the Afghan government is struggling to win a modicum of public confidence that it can turn things around
- Corruption is pervasive across government departments,
|Word||Meaning & Synonyms|
|Meaning: causing or likely to cause an argument; controversial.|
Synonyms: controversial, disputable, debatable, disputed, contended
|Meaning: become progressively worse.|
Synonyms: decline, be in decline, degenerate, decay; collapse, fail
|Meaning: deliberately and brutally kill (many people).|
Synonyms: murder, kill, annihilate, exterminate, execute,
|Meaning: a small quantity of a particular thing, especially something desirable or valuable.|
Synonyms: particle, degree, speck, fragment, scrap, crumb,
|Meaning: (especially of an unwelcome influence or physical effect) spreading widely throughout an area or a group of people.|
Synonyms: present everywhere, rife, widespread, general, common, universal,
Here, we are providing HINDU Editorial Wordlist, The HINDU daily Wordlist, Editorial column word meanings and synonyms in pdf format also. Candidates can download the pdf from the link given.
HINDU Editorial Wordlist 1 June 2017 pdf download