HINDU Editorial Wordlist 05 August2017 and English Vocabulary based on The Hindu daily newspaper. Here we are listed the words used in The HINDU Editorial and providing the usage of words for easy learning. So that it will become very easy to improve vocabulary and learn new words.
English Vocabulary is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can get more marks with good vocabulary skills in no time. These words may appear in Bank exams ( IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL), Railway Recruitment , Entrance Exams (CAT, GRE) and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
The Hindu Newspaper Daily Wordlist 05 August2017 pdf download
- Police thwart leaders’ protest
- Individuals to be appointed to nurture saplings
- Not a many-splendoured thing, love is
- Spare us the glare, TFI urges KCR
- Fervour, gaiety mark ‘Varalakshmi vratam’
|Word||Meaning & Synonyms|
|Meaning: prevent (someone) from accomplishing something.|
Synonyms: from one side to another side of; across.
|Meaning: care for and protect (someone or something) while they are growing.|
Synonyms: bring up, care for, provide for, take care of, attend to,
|Meaning: magnificent and splendid appearance; grandeur|
Synonyms: magnificence, grandeur, sumptuousness, impressiveness
|Meaning: stare in an angry or fierce way.|
Synonyms: stare angrily, scowl, glower, look daggers,
|Meaning: the state or quality of being light-hearted or cheerful.|
Synonyms: cheerfulness, cheer, light-heartedness, merriment, glee
Click here for Current Affairs GK 2017
HINDU Editorial Wordlist 05 August2017 - English Vocabulary pdf
The following words are taken from today’s Paper. The Hindu editorial wordlist, vocabulary, meanings and synonyms are very helpful for the IBPS Bank PO and SSC CGL aspirants. Candidates are requested to memorize some words every day. So that it will be useful to Crack the exam.
- Price of rapacity: On SC rules against illegal mining
- It has also set a significant benchmark for stringent action against those who indulge in mining without environmental
- It has often voiced concern over the extent to which mining laws are being flouted
- scientists have for the first time managed to edit genes in a human embryo to repair a genetic mutation,
- Initially been mired in controversy but has ultimately come to stay.
|Word||Meaning & Synonyms|
|Meaning: aggressive greed.|
Synonyms: greed, avarice, rapaciousness, acquisitiveness,
|Meaning: the action of abolishing a system, practice, or institution.|
Synonyms: strict, firm, rigid, rigorous, severe, harsh
|Meaning: openly disregard (a rule, law, or convention).|
synonyms: refuse to obey, go against, rebel against, scorn,
|Meaning: involve someone or something in (a difficult situation)|
Synonyms: entangle, tangle up, embroil, enmesh, catch up
Here, we are providing HINDU Editorial Wordlist, The HINDU daily Wordlist, Editorial column word meanings and synonyms in pdf format also. Candidates can download the pdf from the link given.
HINDU Editorial Wordlist 05 August2017 pdf download