HINDU Editorial Wordlist 02 August2017 and English Vocabulary based on The Hindu daily newspaper. Here we are listed the words used in The HINDU Editorial and providing the usage of words for easy learning. So that it will become very easy to improve vocabulary and learn new words.
English Vocabulary is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can get more marks with good vocabulary skills in no time. These words may appear in Bank exams ( IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL), Railway Recruitment , Entrance Exams (CAT, GRE) and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
The Hindu Newspaper Daily Wordlist 02 August2017 pdf download
- After a sharp rise, tomato price now plummets
- ‘OCI students can seek admission to deemed varsities’
- People’s resentment over Hanamkonda as rural district
- Double whammy for realty sector in Prakasam
- Errant fishing boat owners warned
|Word||Meaning & Synonyms|
|Meaning: fall or drop straight down at high speed.|
Synonyms: fall headlong, hurtle, nosedive, dive
|Meaning: regard or consider in a specified way|
Synonyms: regard as, consider, judge, adjudge, hold to be
|Meaning: bitter indignation at having been treated unfairly.|
Synonyms: bitterness, indignation, irritation, pique, displeasure,
|Meaning: an event with a powerful and unpleasant effect; a blow.|
Synonyms: an evil or unlucky influence.
|Meaning: erring or straying from the accepted course or standards.|
Synonyms: guilty, culpable, misbehaving, delinquent, lawless,
Click here for Current Affairs GK 2017
HINDU Editorial Wordlist 02 August2017 - English Vocabulary pdf
The following words are taken from today’s Paper. The Hindu editorial wordlist, vocabulary, meanings and synonyms are very helpful for the IBPS Bank PO and SSC CGL aspirants. Candidates are requested to memorize some words every day. So that it will be useful to Crack the exam.
- Yet, despite knowing that the State cannot remain insulated from the policy
- Threatened by the dwindling number of young smokers,
- Mr. Khan together with the cleric-turned-politician Tahir-ul-Qadri, alleging rigging
- Establishment of the JIT was unprecedented in Pakistan’s judicial history.
- Constitution which specifies that any member of Pakistan’s National Assembly must be ‘sagacious, righteous and non-profligate
|Word||Meaning & Synonyms|
|Meaning: protect (something) by interposing material that prevents the loss of heat or the intrusion of sound.|
Synonyms: cover, encase, enclose, envelop
|Meaning: diminish gradually in size, amount, or strength.|
Synonyms: grow less, lessen, wane, contract, shrink,
|Meaning: claim or assert that someone has done something illegal or wrong, typically without proof.|
synonyms: assert, declare, state, proclaim, maintain, advance
|Meaning: having or showing keen mental discernment and good judgement; wise or shrewd|
Synonyms: wise, clever, intelligent, with/showing great knowledge,
Here, we are providing HINDU Editorial Wordlist, The HINDU daily Wordlist, Editorial column word meanings and synonyms in pdf format also. Candidates can download the pdf from the link given.
HINDU Editorial Wordlist 02 August2017 pdf download