Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 - www.hppostalcircle.gov.in. Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment Notification 2017 for 391 Gramin Dak Sevak GDS posts. Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle released notification for the recruitment of 391 Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Jobs. Are you looking for a Government Job in Postal Department? Apply for Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017. Interested candidates can send their application on or before 02.05.2017.
Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment Age Limits, Educational Qualifications, Aptitude Test, Syllabus, Selection Process, Application Fee, How to Apply details refer information given below. Candidates applying for the Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle Notification 2017 must have Age limit 18 to 40 years. Candidates preparing for Bank Jobs can also apply for Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle Jobs 2017.
Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 - Gramin Dak Sevak
Post: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Vacancies: 391 Posts (UR-212, OBC-84, SC-78, ST-17 Posts)
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years as on the last date of submission of application through online. Afge relaxation is applicable for reserved category.
Educational Qualification: 10th standard & Computer Knowledge Certificate
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (fee payment is exempted for all Female and SC/ST candidates.)
For more details refer to HP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Notification 2017.
Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 - Post Man
Name of the Organization: Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle
Post Name: Post Man - Group C Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 25 Posts
- Chamba Division – 3 Posts
- Dehra Division – 2 Posts
- Dharamsala Division – 2 Posts
- Hamirpur Division – 5 Posts
- Mandi Division – 5 Posts
- Shimla Division – 6 Posts
- Solan Division – 2 Posts
Salary: Rs.21700 to 69100/-
HP Postal Circle Recruitment Eligibility:
Age Limits: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 27 years. Upper Age limit will be relaxed for reserved category candidates as follows.
- OBC - up to 3 years
- SC/ST up to 5 years
- for ex-servicemen, PH candidates and Govt. servants - as per the Govt Rules
Educational Qualifications: Matriculation/ SSC from a recognized Board
Selection Process: Aptitude Test (Exam Date: 23.04.2017)
India Post Aptitude Test Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
The candidates shall be subjected to an Aptitude Test covering the following subjects/topics.
Duration of The Examination: 120 minutes - 100 Marks – 100 Multiple Choice Questions
Part ‘A’ – 25 marks – 25 questions on General Knowledge, Reasoning & Analytical ability
- Geography, Indian History, Freedom struggle, culture and sports, General Policy and Constitution of India, Economics, General science, Current Affairs and Reasoning and Analytical ability of 10th
Part’ B’ – 25 marks- 25 questions of Mathematics
- Number systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals & Fractions, Relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Profit and Loss, Simple interest, Average, Discount, Partnership, Time and work, Time and distance, Use of table and graph, Mensuration.
Part ‘C’ – Two segments
- 25 marks – 25 questions – English language
- Articles, Prepositions, Conjunctions, Tenses, Verbs, Synonyms and Antonyms, Vocabulary, Sentence Structure, Proverbs, Phrases, Questions from a small unseen passage etc.
- 25 marks – 25 questions – Regional language-(Hindi)
- Shabd Pad, Kriya Bhed, Mishr & Sanyukt Vakya, Vakyo ka Rupantaran, Swar Sandhi, Alankar, Samas, Muhavare & Lokoktiyan, Ashudh Vakya Shodhan, Apathit Gadyansh.
Minimum Qualifying Marks: A minimum of 10 marks should be scored by GEN category candidates in each part of Aptitude Test. (OBC- 9 Marks, SC/ ST – 8 Marks)
Application Fee: for General/ OBC – Rs.500/- & for SC/ ST/ Women – Rs.100/-
How to Apply: Applicants are required to download the “application form and Hall Permit format” from Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment website www.hppostalcircle.gov.in. Application duly completed must be sent to the correct addressee/ division under Speed Post/ Registered post so as to reach on or before 25.03.2017.
Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle recruitment 2017 – Post Man Application Form
Last date of receipt of applications: Last date of receipt of applications by concerned divisions/ units is fixed as “25-03-2017” for normal areas and for those sending from remote localities as mentioned in concerned Recruitment Rules is “30-03-2017”.
For more details about Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 refer to detailed notification.
Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017, HP Postal Circle Recruitment, Post Man, Group C Posts, www.hppostalcircle.gov.in, India Post Aptitude Test Syllabus