HCL hiring Freshers through HCL Off Campus Freshers Walkin on 8th July 2017 for Freshers 2016/ 2017 batch students for the position of Associate Engineer, Analyst, Associate, Customer Service Executive CSE, Jr. Engineer Product Support Jobs. Interested candidates can attend for HCL Off Campus Freshers Walkin.
HCL Off Campus Freshers Walkin on 8th July 2017
Event Date: 8th July 2017
Qualification: B.Tech (Any stream) with 50% Marks and no backlogs.
Experience: Fresher - 2017 & 2016 Batch passed out
Venue: Sasi Institute of Technology & Engineering, Near Aerodrome, Tadepalligudem-534101, West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh
Note: This Drive is only for Andhra Pradesh students
No Registration Fees
HCL Off Campus Freshers Walkin on 19th, 20th May 2017
Position: Java Developer
Job Location: Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore & Noida
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc. (IT/CSE) (2015 & 2016 Pass outs with 65% aggregate)
HCL Walkin Date: 19 May 2017 & 20 May 2017
Time: 9:00 AM
Venue: AIMS Engineering College, Mummidivaram, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh
HCL Off Campus Freshers Walkin May 2017
Company: HCL Technologies
Designation: Graduate Trainee - Service Desk
- 50% and above throughout in academics
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma – BE, BTech, BA, BCom, BSc, BBA, BCA Any Graduate (Post Graduates not eligible)
- 2017, 2016 and 2015 batch candidates only
- Willing to relocate anywhere in India
- Willing to sign a service agreement of 24 Months
- Probation Period of 18 months
- Willing to work in 24*7 environment and any assignment
- CTC – 2LPA
Click here for HCL Off Campus Registration
HCL Off Campus Freshers Walkin in Kerala
HCL hiring Finance Freshers.
Job Role: Analyst
Job Location: Coimbatore & Chennai
Time: 9.30 Am
Education: Freshers (2014/ 2015/ 2016 batch) in B.Com, BBA, BA (Economics), BBM, M.Com, MBA (Finance), MIB, MA (Economics), EXCEPT 2017 BATCH
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Should have good knowledge of Accounting, Capital Markets, Mutual fund industry, servicing of institutional assets (funds) and the various intermediaries.
- Knowledge of instruments like Mutual Funds, Equities, Bonds, Derivatives, FX, Bank Debts, etc.
- Highly proficient in MS office Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Should be ready to relocate to Chennai/Coimbatore and work in night shift.
HCL Off Campus Dates & Venues:
- 25th April 2017 - Keltron Knowledge Centre, St Thomas College, Thrissur, Kerala
- 26th April 2017 - Keltron Knowledge Centre, Pulikal Avenue Building, Near Kathrikadavu Bridge, Kaloor-Kadavanthra Road, Ernakulam, Kerala
- 27th April 2017 - Keltron Knowledge Centre, Syrian Church Road, Spencer Jn., Trivandrum, Kerala