Telangana Gurukula DL Telugu Exam Hall Tickets Download starts from 22 September 2017. Candidates can download Gurukula DL Telugu Exam Hall tickets from the Telangana public service commission official website: tspsc.gov.in. TSPSC conducting Screening Test - written Exam for the Recruitment of 62 posts of Telugu Degree Lecturer in Residential Educational Institutions Societies in Telangana state under Advertisement Notification No: 22/2017. Dt.02/06/2017. Those candidates who got Gurukula Hall tickets can attend Telangana Gurukula DL Exam on 25.09.2017.
Gurukula DL Telugu Exam Hall Tickets
Candidates who successfully registered for Telangana Gurukula Degree Lecturer Recruitment 2017 can download their Hall tickets/ Call letters from the following links. Gurukula DL written Test is Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT). Those candidates, who are willing to write DL written Exam on 25 September 2017, need to Download Gurukula Hall tickets. Candidate cannot attend Preliminary Exam Hall without Hall Ticket.
TSPSC Telugu Degree Lecturer Hall tickets Download
To download DL Telugu Exam Hall tickets, Candidate need to Enter TSPSC ID, Date of Birth.
Candidates, who forgot TSPSC ID, Can also get it by Providing Aadhaar Number and Date of Birth.
Steps to Download DL Telugu Exam Hall Tickets
- Log on to TSPSC website: www.tspsc.gov.in
- Click on Hall Ticket Tab
- Find the appropriate link associated with your Post.
- Follow the link.
- Provide the TSPSC ID, DOB details
- Click “Get Hall ticket” Button
- Take the printout of your DL Telugu Exam Hall Ticket for screening Test.
After Downloading the Hall ticket, Candidates must verify their Details shown in the Telangana Gurukula DL Telugu Exam Hall ticket. If the details are incorrect, candidate needs to correct the details before the Examination Day. The candidate can write Exam in the allotted centre only. The Candidate is not allowed to take the Exam Even If Late by 1 Minute.
- Gurukula Hall ticket contains the information regarding Applicant Name, Photo, Exam Date, exam Time schedule and the instructions.
- In addition, the Hall ticket will have the Exam Center Name/ Exam Hall venue, and address of the examination centre allotted to the candidate
- It may require producing a copy of the Hall ticket at the time of examination.
- Candidate must affix the passport Photo on the Hall ticket, IF required.
- Candidate must sign on the Hall ticket in the appropriate Fields.
- The candidate not allowed to do any rough work or put stray mark on the machine gradable Answer Sheet.
Telangana Gurukula DL Exam Date & TIME
Written Test for the Paper – I: General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English is scheduled to be held on 25 September 2017 FN
Fore Noon Timings: 10 am to 12.30 pm
Preliminary Examination: - 150 Marks
Paper - General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English
No. of Questions (Objective Type) - 150
Duration (Minutes) - 150
For any doubts in download of hall-tickets: please contact 040-23120301 or 040-23120302
(Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to [email protected]