GK Question Paper 2017 with Answers Key - General Knowledge for Bank Exams, IBPS, SSC and UPSC. General Studies GK 2017 Questions and Answers. Latest GK 2017 Multiple Choice Questions for IBPS Exams and other Competitive Exams.
GK Question Paper 2017- General Studies
- Road Transport and Highways Minister Nitin Gadkari launched 20 Nirbhaya buses of _________ State Transport Corporation with multiple safety measures to better protect women passengers. These include Vehicle Tracking System (VTS), CCTV and panic buttons on every seat.
(A) Rajasthan (B) Uttar Pradesh (C) Madhya Pradesh (D) Chhattisgarh
- Which movement was started by Mahatma Gandhi on March 12, 1930?
(A) Khilafat movement (B) Noncooperation movement (C) Civil Disobedience movement (D) Quit India movement
- Government announced that currently ________ Indian satellites are operational in space.
(A) 34 (B) 44 (C) 54 (D) 64
- Which of the following rivers is famous for the spectacular Jog falls?
(A) Mahanadi (B) Sharavati (C) Godavari (D) Krishna
- Which among the following states has separate ministry for cow affairs?
(A) Gujarat (B) Rajasthan (C) Madhya Pradesh (D) Maharashtra
- The first metal to be discovered and used for making tools was
(A) bronze (B) tin (C) copper (D) iron 5
- Who has won the 2016 All India Football Federation (AIFF) Player of the Year? (A) Jeje Lalpekhlua (B) Rowllin Borges (C) Uvena Fernandes (D) Gurpreet Singh Sandhu
- The oldest university in the world is
(A) Cambridge University (B) Oxford University (C) University of Bologna (D) University of Warwick
- “EazyPay” a mobile-based application for merchants has been launched by which of the following banks?
(A) State Bank of India (B) ICICI Bank (C) HDFC Bank (D) Punjab National Bank
- Which state has the Buddhist site “Benuban Vihar monastery” ?
(A) Assam (B) Tripura (C) Sikkim (D) Andhra Pradesh
- “Beipanjiang Bridge”, the world’s highest bridge, is in which country?
(A) China (B) France (C) Japan (D) Germany
- Who declares the financial emergency ?
(A) President (B) Prime Minister (C) Finance Minister (D) None of these
- Which of the following states will host the 2022 National Games?
(A) Uttarakhand (B) Andhra Pradesh (C) Meghalaya (D) Chhattisgarh
- Ola Cabs has tied up with bank to launch mobile atm service in Chennai?
(A) Allahabad Bank (B) State Bank of India (C) Syndicate Bank (D) Indian Overseas Bank
- Of the given below pairs of 'dance forms - belonging state', which one is incorrect?
(A) Assam-Bihu (B) Tamil Nadu- Kaman Pandigai (C) Andhra Pradesh-Parichakali (D) Kerela- Kaikottikali
- Which of the following states has attained 100% Aadhaar saturation in India? (A) Himachal Pradesh (B)Uttar Pradesh (C) Kerala (D) Tamil Nadu
- Moti Maszid in Red Fort, Delhi was constructed by
(A) Shershah (B) Shahjahan (C) Aurangzeb (D) Bahadur Shah Zafar
- “State Bank MobiCash” digital wallet has been launched by State Bank of India (SBI) in partnership with which telecom company?
(A) Bharti Airtel (B) BSNL (C) Idea Cellular (D) Reliance Jio
- Aspirin comes from which of the following?
(A) Willow bark (B) Oak tree (C) Acacia (D) Eucalyptus
- The 2016 Nobel Prize in literature was won by
(A) Alice Munro (B) Svetlana Alexievich (C) Bob Dylan (D) Angus Deaton
GK Question Paper 2017 Key - General Studies
Candidates can also check the Answer key below.
- A 2. C 3. A 4. B 5. B
- C 7. A 8. C 9. B 10. B
- A 12. A 13. C 14. D 15. C
- A 17.C 18.B 19.A 20.C
Candidates can also download the question paper& key in pdf format.
Click here to DOWNLOAD PDF