General studies Question Paper 2017 – APPSC question paper with key. APPSC previous question papers with answers. The following questions are asked in the Written Exams conducted by Andhra Pradesh Public Service commission in the year 2017. These questions given under General Studies category.
Click here for Latest Current Affairs GK 2017
General studies Question Paper 2017
APPSC General Studies Question Paper will have multiple choice objective type questions. The questions will come from the following topics: Current affairs- international, national and regional, Basics of General Science, History of Modern India, Economic development in India, Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation, over view of Indian Constitution, Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh Key Schemes.
APPSC General studies Question Paper
- Which of the following is not a function of NITI Ayog
Providing directional and policy inputs to the centre
Fostering Cooperative federalism
Finalization of financial resource allocation to the states
Acting as a knowledge hub
- From the following, identify the item on which only the Supreme Court has the original jurisdiction?
Protection of fundamental rights
Civil and criminal appeals
Public interest litigation
- What is a court of Record?
A court where judicial records are kept for security reasons
A lower court
A court whose decision becomes a precedent
A court to deal with litigation on records
- Our constitution grants National Language status to
None of the languages
- If an Indian citizen settles in another country, can he obtain citizenship of that country while retaining the Indian Citizenship?
Depends on the country
Government can grant permission
- If the posts of President and vice-president fall vacant at the same time, who will act as the President of India
The prime minister
The Speaker of the Lok sabha
The chief election commissioner
The chief justice of India
- Out of the persons mentioned below, who pioneered the community development programmes in Independent India?
- Where is the National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj located?
- Decentralization of Power through Local self-Government is aimed at
Promoting participative democracy
Promoting equitable growth
Balancing power amongst caste groups
- In which of the following places are famous lacquer toys made by artisans?
- One of the reasons for the celebration of International women’s Day?
To celebrate acts of courage of ordinary women who played extraordinary roles.
- Who served as the editor of Krishna Patrika?
Mutnuri Krishna Rao
- The process of Planning of Indian Economy is
An Open process
Click here for General studies Question Papers