General Studies GK Question Paper 2017 with Answers Key – General Knowledge for Bank Exams, IBPS, SSC and UPSC. GK 2017 Questions and Answers. Latest GK 2017 Multiple Choice Questions for IBPS Exams and other Competitive Exams.
General Studies GK Question Paper 2017
- The Supreme Court has sought the Central Government’s response regarding which sport?
(C) Longoi Chokmung
(D) Yedu Penkulata
- Duncan Pass lies in between
(A) Andaman and Nicobar
(B) North and Middle Andaman
(C) North and East Andaman
(D) North and South Andaman
- Which Indian personality has been honoured by US Embassy for Tuberculosis (TB) awareness?
(A) Sri Ravi Shankar
(B) Sushma Swaraj
(C) Amitabh Bachchan
(D) Sachin Tendulkar
- The first Muslim invader of India was
(B) Mahmud of Ghazni
(C) Muhammad of Ghur
- Which tennis pair has won the 2017 WTA Brisbane International Women’s doubles Tennis trophy?
(A) Elena Vesnina and Sania Mirza
(B) Elena Vesnina and Martina Hingis
(C) Sania Mirza and Bethanie Mattek-Sands
(D) Sania Mirza and Martina Hingis
- Swaraj Party was formed after the failure of the ________ Movement.
(A) Quit India
(C) Civil Disobedience
- The book “The Untold Vajpayee: Politician and Paradox” has been authored by whom?
(A) Arun Shourie
(B) Chaudhary Devi Lal
(C) Lal Krishna Advani
(D) Ullekh NP
- ________ – National Anti-Terrorism Day. It Marks death anniversary of former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi who was assassinated at an election rally near Chennai by a suicide bomber from LTTE on this day in 1991.
(A) May 10
(B) May 2
(C) May 20
(D) May 21
- The Chitwan National Park is located in which country?
- The International Kite Festival (Uttarayan) will be started from which of the following states?
- Which of the following is a non-metal that remains liquid at room temperature?
- Government launched Pradhan Mantri ________ Yojana for providing free of cost LPG (cooking gas) connections to women from BPL households. It was launched by PM Narendra Modi from Ballia (Uttar Pradesh) with tagline – Swachh Indhan, Behtar Jeevan.
- Indian state known as garden spice is
(B) West Bengal
- Indian Railways conducted first ever trial run for high-speed Talgo trains of ________ on Bareilly-to-Moradabad stretch in Uttar Pradesh with speeds averaging 80-115 kmph.
- Which country has the largest reserves of oil?
(A) United States
General Studies GK Question Paper Key
Candidates can also check the Answer key below.
- B 2. * 3. C 4. D 5. C
- B 7. D 8. D 9. B 10. C
- B 12. B 13. C 14. A 15. D
Candidates can also download the question paper& key in pdf format.
Click here to DOWNLOAD PDF