General Science Question Paper 2017 - APPSC question paper with key. APPSC previous question papers with answers. The following questions are asked in the Written Exams conducted by Andhra Pradesh Public Service commission in the year 2017. These questions given under General Science category.
Click here for Latest Current Affairs GK 2017
General Science Question Paper 2017
APPSC General Studies Question Paper will have multiple choice objective type questions. The questions will come from the following topics: Current affairs- international, national and regional, Basics of General Science, History of Modern India, Economic development in India, Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation, over view of Indian Constitution, Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh Key Schemes.
APPSC General Science Question Paper
- The power of a tractor is generally measured in the following units:
- What happens if you plug in a Heater device rated for 110 V, 50 Hz in a Household AC electric supply plug in India?
It burns out within minutes or even in seconds
It will work normally.
Its heat supply would be poorer than its rated value.
You cannot use such a device in an Indian Plug
- Which is known as Laughing Gas?
- It would be less safe to fill a gas balloon with the following gas:
- If a ship is approaching the shore from the deep sea, which portion of the ship would be first seen by a person standing on the seashore?
- Composting of organic matter involves
- The process employed to separate the fibre from the jute stem is known as
- Mothballs work on the principle of
- What is the strike Range of Agni – IV ballistic missile in Kilometres?
3000 - 4000
- What is RuPay?
Indian Version of Payment Card
- Which type of mosquito acts as a carrier of the Zika virus to Spread infection in Humans?
Click here for General Studies Question Papers