General Knowledge Question Paper 2017 with Answers Key – General Knowledge for Bank Exams, IBPS, SSC and UPSC. GK 2017 Questions and Answers. Latest GK 2017 Multiple Choice Questions for IBPS Exams and other Competitive Exams.
General Knowledge Question Paper 2017
- The 2017 Island tourism Festival has started in which state / union territory?
(A) Andaman and Nicobar
- The gas usually filled in the electric bulb is
(C) Carbon dioxide
- The Chardham highway project will come up in which state of India?
- The largest river of all the west flowing rivers of the peninsular India is
- Which bollywood personality has been conferred honorary doctorate by the Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
(A) Aamir Khan
(B) Nawazuddin Siddiqui
(C) Shahrukh Khan
(D) Salman Khan
- Rajiv Gandhi Environment Award is given for outstanding contribution
(A) to health
(B) to tourism
(C) to agriculture
(D) in the development of Neat technology
- Which of the following islands in India was once named “New Denmark”?
(A) Salsatte Island
(B) Elephanta Island
(D) Andaman & Nicobar Island
- Veteran actor Om Puri, who passed away recently, was belonged to which state?
(C) Uttar Pradesh
(D) Madhya Pradesh
- Which become the first cricket venue in India to have a roof top solar power plant ?
(A) Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium
(B) Chinnaswamy Stadium
(C) Salt Lake Stadium
(D) Eden Gardens
- Which country, on the map of world, appears as “Long Shoe”?
- Which state government will launch e-wallet “Tokapoisa.in” for cashless transaction in local language?
- Which of the following atmospheric layers reflects radio waves that are transmitted from the earth and again back to the earth?
- Who has won the 2016 Best FIFA Men’s player award?
(A) Cristiano Ronaldo
(B) Lionel Messi
(C) Carli Lloyd
(D) Antonie Griezmann
- The partition of Bengal was sought to be brought about by
(A) Lord Curzon
(B) Warren Hastings
(C) Alfred Lyall
(D) Lord Cornwallis
- The 2017 Vibrant Gujarat Global Investors Summit has started in which city?
General Knowledge Question Paper Key
Candidates can also check the Answer key below.
- A 2. A 3. D 4. D 5. C
- D 7. D 8. A 9. B 10. B
- B 12. A 13. A 14. A 15. D
Candidates can also download the question paper& key in pdf format.
Click here to DOWNLOAD PDF