General Awareness Question Paper 2017 with Answers Key – General Knowledge for Bank Exams, IBPS, SSC and UPSC. General Studies GK 2017 Questions and Answers. Latest GK 2017 Multiple Choice Questions for IBPS Exams and other Competitive Exams.
General Awareness Question Paper 2017
- Garba is the folk dance form of
(A) Gujarat (B) Punjab (C) Kerala (D) Tamil Nadu
- “BHIM” mobile app has been launched by Union Government to make digital payments easier. What does “BHIM” stand for?
(A) Build Interface for Money (B) Built-up Interface for Money (C) Bi-aural Interface for Money (D) Bharat Interface for Money
- The largest museum in the world is
(A) Vatican Museum (B) State Hermitage Museum (C) Louvre Museum (D) National Museum of China
- India’s first caterpillar train will be set up by which state government of India? (A) Assam (B) Uttar Pradesh (C) Haryana (D) Rajasthan
- Short-sight defect could be corrected by a
(A) convex lens (B) concave lens (C) converging lens (D) None of these
- “Swachh Swasth Sarvatra” initiative has been launched by the Union Health Ministry in collaboration with which union ministry?
(A) Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation (B) Ministry of Finance (C) Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation (D) Ministry of AYUSH
- Who played an important role in the Gadar Movement in 1915?
(A) Lala Hardayal (B) Lala Lajpat Rai (C) Bal Gangadhar Tilak (D) None of these
- Which country has become the world’s first country to cease FM radio broadcasting?
(A) Finland (B) Switzerland (C) Norway (D) Singapore
- Three important rivers of the Indian subcontinent have their sources near the Mansarover Lake in the Great Himalayas. These rivers are
(A) Indus, Jhelum and Sutlej (B) Brahmaputra, Sutlej and Yamuna (C) Brahmaputra, Indus and Sutlej (D) Jhelum, Sutlej and Yamuna
- Nedumkayam, which has become the India’s first cashless and digital tribal colony, is in which state/union territory?
(A) Kerala (B) Tamil Nadu (C) Puducherry (D) Andhra Pradesh
- Which of the following crops is regarded as a plantation crop?
(A) Coconut (B) Cotton (C) Sugarcane (D) Rice
- Consider the following statements:
(a) Virat Kohli has declared the ICC Cricketer of the Year 2016. (b) Ravichandran Ashwin has been named the ICC Test cricketer of the Year 2016. Which of the following statements is/are TRUE?
(A) Only a (B) Only b (C) Both a & b (D) None of these
- Khajuraho temples were built by
(A) The Panchalas (B) The Chandellas (C) The Haryanks (D) Nandas
- Which famous personality has become the brand ambassador of Assam tourism?
(A) Sachin Tendulkar (B) Priyanka Chopra (C) Aamir Khan (D) Lata Mangeshkar
- Fathometer is used to measure
(A) Rainfall (B) Ocean depth (C) Sound intensity (D) Earthquakes
General Awareness Question Paper 2017 Key
Candidates can also check the Answer key below.
- A 2. D 3. C 4.C 5. B
- A 7. A 8. C 9. C 10. A
- * 12. B 13. B 14. B 15. B
Candidates can also download the question paper& key in pdf format.
Click here to DOWNLOAD PDF