General Awareness Online Test 2017 Question Paper with Answers Key - General Knowledge for Bank Exams, IBPS, SSC and UPSC. General Studies GK 2017 Questions and Answers. Latest GK 2017 Computer based ONLINE Test Multiple Choice Questions for IBPS Exams and other Competitive Exams.
General Awareness Online Test 2017 Question Paper
- India’s first bus to run on biogas will start from which of the following cities?
(A) Kolkata (B) Dehradun (C) New Delhi (D) Pune
- Bismillah Khan was associated with
(A) Sarod (B) Shehnai (C) Flute (D) Tabla
- Which state government has recently declared 50% reservation in judicial services for OBCs, SCs, STs and EBCs?
(A) Odisha (B) Madhya Pradesh (C) Bihar (D) Assam
- Coral reefs in India can be found in
(A) Waltair (B) Trivandrum (C) the coast of Odisha (D) Rameshwaram
- The FIFA World Cup 2018 will be held in
(A) Argentina (B) Germany (C) Qatar (D) Russia
- During morning, sun rays contain
(A) Vitamin D (B) Vitamin C (C) Vitamin B (D) Vitamin A
- “Festival of India” will be organised by which of the following countries?
(A) Ghana (B) Mauritius (C) Zambia (D) Kenya
- Chail anf Kufri hill stations are situated in
(A) Jammu and Kashmir (B) Arunachal Pradesh (C) Himachal Pradesh (D) Meghalaya
- The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has signed pact with which country’s space agency on satellite launch technology?
(A) Germany (B) France (C) United States (D) United Kingdom
- The character of Mickey Mouse was created by
(A) Agatha Christie (B) Gore Vidal (C) Graham Greene (D) Walt Disney
General Awareness Online Test 2017 Key
Candidates can also check the Answer key below.
- A 2. B 3. C 4.D 5. D
- A 7. A 8. C 9. B 10. D
Candidates can also download the question paper& key in pdf format.
Click here to DOWNLOAD PDF