Flexeye IT Services Pvt Ltd looking for Fresher 2015/2014 batch students for the position of Junior Solution Developer. Interested candidates may apply for PHP Developer Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad on or before 29th May 2015.
Flexeye IT Services Pvt Ltd Hiring Freshers as Junior Solution Developer @ Hyderabad
Company Name: Flexeye IT Services Pvt Ltd
Job Title: Junior Solution Developer
Job Location: Hyderabad, India
Joining Period: July 2015
Bond: for 2-3 years
CTC, incentives and In hand Salary: INR 2.4L to 3L
Cab Facility: Yes
Selection Process: Written test followed by 2 technical rounds, 1 customer, 1 MD and 1 HR Interview
Interview Location & Date, Time: Candidates to apply for the job, applied candidates will be notified
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist in all the stages of the software development life cycle of Flexeye Systems.
- Deliver Management Systems solutions and demonstrations to customers and other stakeholders.
- Provide technical support to customers and partners.
- Other areas, as priorities change going forward.
Flexeye PHP Developer Fresher Jobs Eligibility
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computers and Electronics with Minimum 65% Marks across academics 10th to engineering, willing to sign the bond, accept any onsite travel.
Work Experience: Fresher 2015/2014 Batch
Mandatory Technical Skills or Experience:
- University Graduate or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of UI/Usability principles.
- Working knowledge of Entity-relationship modeling and Object oriented design.
- Working knowledge of UML2.0 and mock-up screens building techniques.
- Working knowledge of how to operate at least one database such as MS-SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, etc. The applicant must be able to write/edit simple queries in SQL.
- Ability to write Java scripts or any other languages.
- Working knowledge of e-mail clients, MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
Essential Soft Skills
- Professional and clear written and oral English communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience of more than one current/relevant area of technology and its business application.
- Ability to conceive and communicate solutions to technical problems.
- Ability to present within internal workshops and/or external audiences, from technical support personnel to business managers and customers.
- Ability to deal with sensitive customer issues.
- Demonstrable time management and negotiating skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Organized and able to prioritize tasks.
- All candidates should carry 2 copies of their recent and most updated CV
- 4 passport size photographs
- One ID Proof (Pan Card/ Driving Licence/ Voter ID etc.)
Apply for Flexeye PHP Developer Fresher Jobs in Hyderabad visit
Company: Flexeye IT Services Pvt Ltd
Website: www.Flexeye IT Services Pvt Ltd.com
About the Company: Flexeye can optimize quality, improve performance, maintain compliance or reduce risks of your business operations, processes and assets including people. Flexeye partners with industry to build Internet of Things (IoT) and Operational Intelligence (OI) Smart Systems to drive sustainable performance. The HyperCat Consortium is driving secure and interoperable IoT for Industry and building specifications that allow IoT clients to discover publicly available or shared data on an IoT server to build applications and business models.
Click here for Latest Govt Jobs