Evolution of Panchayati Raj system – APPSC 2017 question paper with key. APPSC previous question papers with answers. The following questions are asked in the Written Exams conducted by Andhra Pradesh Public Service commission in the year 2017. These questions given under the topic Evolution of Panchayati Raj system.
Click here for Latest Current Affairs GK 2017
Evolution of Panchayati Raj system Question Paper 2017
APPSC General Studies Question Paper will have multiple choice objective type questions. The questions will come from the following topics: Current affairs- international, national and regional, Basics of General science, History of Modern India, Economic development in India, Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation, over view of Indian Constitution, Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh, Key Schemes in Andhra Pradesh.
Evolution of Panchayati Raj system Questions
- Which of the following report is commissioned by the central government to assess the policy and legislative frame work and outcomes of the states in respect of Panchayati Raj?
Annual devolution index report
Panchayati Raj Dashboard
National Extension services Report
Panchayati Raj Progress Report
- Panchayati Raj Institutions were established for the first time in India on
26Th January 1959
15th August 1959
2nd October 1959
14th April 1959
- The Ashok Mehta committee recommended
Three- tier system
Institution of District collector
Institution of DRDA
- What was Mahatma Gandhi’s view on Village panchayats?
Provincial Government should fully control panchayats
Panchayats should be controlled centrally
Panchayats should be kept free from elections
Panchayats should be village republics
- What is the name of the annual award given by the central government to the states to incentivize the implementation of e-panchayat initiatives?
- As per the Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Act, 1994, a meeting of the Gram Sabha should be organised at least
4 times in a year
2 times in a year
6 times in a year
Once in a month
- What was the name of the rural development scheme implemented by the provincial government headed by Shri T. Prakasam in 1946?
Village development scheme
Taluka development scheme
Firka development scheme
Zilla development scheme
- Under the Madras Village Panchayats Act, 1950, Panchayats were categorised in to How many classes?
Only one class
- In which year, were the panchat samithis abolished and Mandal Praja parishads established in Andhra Pradesh?
- Recommendation of M.T. Raju committee? Setting up of District Development Boards
- Recommendation of C. Narasimham committee? Direct elections of Panchayat Sarpanch
- The objective of establishment of Mandal Praja Parishad was ? Minimize the gap between the common man and officials for better administration
- PRIA software is meant to
Capture receipt and expenditure including voucher entries and generates cash book, reports and register
Facilitate monitoring physical and financial outcomes
Capture details of assets
Capture dynamic database
- House Tax in a village in Andhra Pradesh is collected by the
- What is the literal meaning of the word ‘Panchayat’?
Assembly of five respected persons chosen by community
- In which of the following states/ UTs , the panchayat raj system does not exist?
Andaman& Nicobar Islands
- In how many districts of Andhra Pradesh is the PESA Act implemented?
- What percentage of seats are reserved for women in Panchayati Raj Institutions?
Click here for General Studies Question Papers