INMAS DRDO JRF, Research Associate Recruitment 2017 – INMAS invites applications from eligible candidates for the award of Research Associateship (RA) and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF), DRDO at INMAS. Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi, a premier Institute of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), is engaged in important Biomedical Research activities in the areas relevant to Armed Forces. The Institute invites applications from young and meritorious Indian nationals, who desire to pursue defence related research as DRDO Research Associates (RA) or DRDO Junior Research Fellows (JRF). Selection will be made on the basis of interview to be held at INMAS. Application Form & detailed notification will be available on DRDO website www.drdo.gov.in. Candidates looking for Research Jobs can apply for this post.
INMAS DRDO JRF, Research Associate Recruitment 2017 @ www.drdo.gov.in
DRDO Research Associate RA
- Total Vacancies – 3 Posts
- Stipend (Monthly): Rs.40000/-
- Tenure: Maximum 2 years
- Upper Age Limit: 35 Years as on Closing date of submission of application. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.
- Educational Qualification: MSc with PhD in relevant Subject. Candidates having provisional degree certificate by the closing date for application, will also be eligible to apply. (OR) M.Tech/M.Pharm with 03 years of research experience (post- M.Pharm/M.Tech) and at least one research article published as primary author in SCI indexed journal.
DRDO Junior Research Fellow JRF
- Total Vacancies – 14 Posts
- Stipend (Monthly): Rs.25000/-
- Tenure: Maximum 5 Years
- Upper Age Limit: 28 Years as on Closing date of submission of application. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.
- Educational Qualification: A first Class M.Sc/B.Tech/B.E./M.Tech/M.E./M.Pharm in the Subject/Discipline applied for and having qualified the NET/LS of UGC-CSIR or GATE. (*M.Tech/ M.E exempted from NET/ GATE as per guidelines)
How to Apply: Application form can be downloaded from the website www.drdo.gov.in and sent by speed post with complete bio-data should reach The Director, Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Brig SK Mazumdar Marg, Timarpur, Delhi-110054, within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
INMAS DRDO JRF, Research Associate Recruitment 2017 – Application Form
For more details refer to INMAS DRDO JRF, Research Associate Recruitment 2017 notification.
INMAS Recruitment, DRDO Recruitment, DRDO JRF Recruitment, DRDO Research Associate, www.drdo.gov.in, DRDO Junior Research Fellow