DMHO Ranga Reddy District Recruitment 2017 - Office of the District Medical & Health Officer, R.R. District has released the notification for the Recruitment of Medical Officers (Full Time & Part Time), Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, ANM, Accountants & Supporting Staff under NUHM in R.R. District. DMHO Ranga Reddy invites offline applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 225 various posts Under National Urban Health Mission on Contract Basis.
Candidates should go through the Recruitment Notice carefully before applying for the post and ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions like Age-Limit/Essential Qualifications (EQs)/ Experience/ Caste/ Category etc. as indicated in this Notice. Application form can be downloaded from Ranga Reddy District Recruitment website www.rangareddy.telangana.gov.in. Last date for submission of application from is 15.06.2017. Candidates looking for Medical Jobs can apply for DMHO Ranga Reddy District Recruitment 2017.
DMHO Ranga Reddy District Recruitment 2017 @ www.rangareddy.telangana.gov.in
Organisation: Office of the District Medical & Health Officer DMHO, Ranga Reddy
Advertisement No: 896/NUHM/DMHO-RR/2016-17
Total Vacancies: 225 Posts
- Medical Officers (Full Time): 15 Posts
- Qualification: MBBS Registered with AP/ TS Medical Council.
- Medical Officers (Part Time): 15 Posts
- Qualification: MBBS Registered with AP/TS Medical Council.
- Staff Nurse: 30 Posts
- Qualification: GNM. Or B.Sc. (Nursing). Registered with AP/ TS Nursing Council.
- Pharmacist: 15 Posts
- Qualification: Intermediate. D.Pharmacy
- Lab Technician Gr-II: 15 Posts
- Qualification: Intermediate. DMLT or B.Sc (LT). Must be registered with the Para Medical Board.
- Accountant: 15 Posts
- Qualification: B.Com with 2 years experience and proficiency in computers.
- ANM: 75 Posts
- Qualification: SSC. 18 months MPHW Female Training Certificate recognized by AP/TS Nursing & Midwife Council OR Two years Intermediate vocational MPHW Female course and have completed one year clinical training in selected Government Hospitals in which these students have been permitted to undergo clinical training. Or Completed one year apprentice ship training Govt. of India. Southern Region Chennai. Physical Fitness for camp life.
- Supporting Staff (Outsource basis): 45 Posts
- Qualification: SSC.
Age Limit: 18 to 44 Years as on 01.07.2017. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the Govt Rules.
Selection Process: Selection will be made based on the marks obtained in the qualifying exam and Age.
How to Apply: Application form can be downloaded from DMHO Ranga Reddy District Recruitment website www.rangareddy.telangana.gov.in. Duly filled in online application form along with all the necessary documents should be sent to “District Medical & Health Office, Ranga Reddy District, Near Pillar No. 294, Shivarampally, Rajendra Nagar Mandal, Ranga Reddy District, Pin Code No.500 052” so as to reach on or before 15.06.2017. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
DMHO Ranga Reddy District Recruitment 2017 – Application Form
For more details like vacancies, Salary, eligibility, age limit, educational qualification, experience, selection process, written exam, interview, application fee, how to apply etc. refer to DMHO Ranga Reddy District Recruitment 2017 Notification.
DMHO Ranga Reddy District Recruitment, www.rangareddy.telangana.gov.in, Medical Officer, Telangana Govt Jobs, Ranga Reddy Recruitment, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, ANM, Accountant, Medical Jobs,
Last Date for submission of application: 15.06.2017