Current Affairs questions asked 16 December 2018 – AP state level Police Recruitment Board conducted Preliminary written Test on 16 December 2018 AN from 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM for the recruitment of SI (Sub Inspector) posts. These are some of the Current Affairs questions asked in that exam.
Syllabus for General Studies
- General Science – contemporary developments in science and technology and their implications including matters of everyday observation and experience, contemporary issues relating to protection of environment as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India – emphasis will be on broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic, cultural and political aspects. Indian National Movement.
- Geography of India
- Indian Polity and Economy – including the Country’s political system, rural development, planning and economic reforms in India.
Current Affairs questions asked in 16 December 2018 Paper
Here we are providing the Current Affairs questions asked in the state level competitive exam. We are also giving the Answers for the questions.
- The woman who got Nobel Prize in Physics for the year 2018 is? Donna Strickland
- The Nobel Prize 2018 for Chemistry was awarded to? George Smith, Frances Arnold, Greg Winter
- The Singapore Summit held on 12th June 2018 was meeting between? Kim Jong – Donald Trump
- On the eve of International Yoga Day 2018, a mass yoga event was held at the place? Statue of Liberty – America
- The agitation at Toothukudi is against the construction of? Sterlite copper smelter plant
- ‘Girinka’ is a State sponsored programme of Rwanda. Its aim is? One cow for one poor family
- “NARI” (National Repository of Information for Women) is? A web portal launched by the Union Ministry of Women and Child Development.
- In October 2018 National Gandhi Museum, Delhi released in the commemoration of 150th Birth Anniversary of Gandhiji? Digital Multimedia kit
- India and Russia in Oct, 2018 made a contract on? S-400 Triumph missile system
- According to Swachh Survekshan Grameen – 18 the top ranked three States respectively? Haryana, Gujarat, Maharashtra
- The most developed village under the Anthyodaya Scheme of central government in 2018 is? Kulgod – Karnataka
- According to World Happiness Index Report 2018, the top three countries respectively? Finland, Norway, Denmark
Click here for Current Affairs GK 2018
We request all the readers to comment on wrongly Answered or Unanswered questions. That will helpful to the others who are preparing for the Exams. Candidates Kindly note that Comment section is available at the end of the Post.