Current affairs Question Paper 2017 – APPSC question paper with key. APPSC previous question papers with answers. The following questions are asked in the Written Exams conducted by Andhra Pradesh Public Service commission in the year 2017. These questions given under Current affairs category.
Click here for Latest Current Affairs GK 2017
Current affairs Question Paper 2017
APPSC General Studies Question Paper will have multiple choice objective type questions. The questions will come from the following topics: Current affairs- international, national and regional, Basics of General science, History of Modern India, Economic development in India, Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation, over view of Indian Constitution, Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh Key Schemes.
APPSC Current affairs Question Paper
- What is the expected date of implementation of GST as informed by the Finance minister of India?
1st April 2017
1st May 2017
1st June 2017
1st July 2017
- Funds for Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana (SAGY) villages do not come from
Own revenue of the Gram panchayat
Central and state finance commission grants
Corporate social responsibility funds
SAGY surcharge on Income Tax
- Under the Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojna scheme, in a year, a Member of Parliament can suggest to the district collector, quantum of works worth
- Who is present chief minister of Manipur?
Nongthombam Biren Singh
- What is the birth name of Yogi Adityanath, the present chief minister of Uttar Pradesh?
Ajay Singh Bisht
- As per Health Policy, 2017 approved by the Union cabinet recently, what is the expected amount of Public Health Expenditure as a percentage of GDP?
- Which of the following states declared all the cities and towns as open defecation free on 2nd October, 2016?
Gujarat and Andhra Pradesh
Karnataka and Delhi
Goa and Maharashtra
Kerala and Goa
- Which of the following Portfolios was allotted to Shri Navjot Singh Sidhu as a minister in Punjab State Government?
- Which country president was impeached by the National Assembly in December 2016, for extensive and serious violations of the constitution and the Law?
- Who is the winner of the world women’s chess championship, 2017?
- The recent Oscar winning movie ’La La Land’ depicts the story of a musician and an aspiring actress who met and fell in love in the following city:
- Paul Beatty won the Man Booker prize for 2016 for his book.
- Which is the only Indian Institution to figure in Top 10 ranks of the Times Higher Education Ranking for Worlds Best Small Universities 2017?
Indian Institute of Science
- In the context of Indian digital economy, what does ‘JAM’ stand for?
Jandhan, Aadhar nad Mobile
Click here for General Studies Question Papers