Here we are providing the Current affairs, Daily GK updates on daily basis. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Current Affairs 31 May 2020
- World No-Tobacco Day: 31 May
- Power Finance Corporation board Appointed R S Dhillon as CMD
- Arun Singhal appointed as the new CEO of FSSAI
- PR Jaishankar became the Managing Director of IIFCL
- Ravi Shankar Prasad launched India’s National AI Portal www.ai.gov.in
- Google launched app ‘Sodar’ to help people maintain social distancing.
- Nationwide lockdown in COVID-19 containment zones extended till June 30
- India skipper Virat Kohli is the only cricketer to feature in Forbes list of the top 100 highest paid athletes in the world for the year 2020.
Daily GK updates – Current affairs PDF Download
Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in their life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job.
Here, we are providing Current Affairs, Daily GK updates in pdf format also. Candidates can download the Current Affairs 31 May 2020 pdf from the link given.
Current Affairs 31 May 2020 pdf download