Here we are providing the Current affairs, Daily GK updates on daily basis. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Current Affairs 24 March 2019
- SBI inks pact with Bank of China for business opportunities.
- Operation Sunrise : India and Myanmar jointly destroy insurgents’ camps
- Fishing and coral reef degradation threaten parrotfish in Andaman.
- Delhi police get hi-tech bus worth Rs 3.7 crore for emergency situations.
- British Prime Minister Theresa May has welcomed the EU decision to postpone Brexit beyond 29th March.
- Indian-American Neomi Rao sworn in as judge of powerful DC court.
- Japan-based Daiki Aluminium Industry Co. Ltd., through its Indian subsidiary, will be setting up an aluminium alloy plant at Sri City in Andhra Pradesh.
- RBI governor calls for permanent status to finance commission.
- Pakistan to receive over 2 billion US Dollars loan from China.
- Asian Games 2018: Neeraj to lead India’s charge.
- Justice PK Mishra appointed Acting CJ of Chhattisgarh HC after CJ AK Tripathi appointed Member of Lokpal.
- An Arianespace Vega rocket launched an Italian Space Agency imaging satellite into Earth orbit to demonstrate a new electro-optical instrument.
- Suresh Raina, became the first batsman to breach the 5000-run mark in the IPL.
- Denmark’s Joachim Persson has been banned for 18 months for offences linked to betting and match-fixing, the Badminton World Federation said.
Daily GK updates – Current affairs PDF Download
Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in their life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job.
Here, we are providing Current Affairs, Daily GK updates in pdf format also. Candidates can download the Current Affairs 24 March 2019 pdf from the link given.
Current Affairs 24 March 2019 pdf download