Here we are providing the Current affairs, Daily GK updates on daily basis. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Current Affairs 17 March 2019
- Indian Premier League 2019: Delhi Capitals names Ganguly as advisor.
- India sets “aspirational” target for engineering exports at USD 200 bn by 2025.
- SBI YONO Cash for cardless withdrawal.
- Argentina, Colombia sign up as co-hosts of Copa América 2020.
- Lok Sabha polls: West Bengal has maximum first-time voters followed by UP, MP.
- JP Duminy to retire from ODIs after ICC World Cup 2019.
- Manmohan Singh presented the BusinessLine Changemaker Of The Year award to Union Minister Arun Jaitley.
- India welcomes France’s decision to sanction Masood Azhar.
- Erode manjal gets GI tag.
- India awards 200 Golden Jubilee Scholarships to Nepali students.
- Income Tax dept cracks down on terror funding in Kashmir valley.
- Supreme Court puts on hold HC’s contempt order against Shillong Times editor, publisher.
- Centre sends medical team to Malappuram to assess West Nile Virus situation.
- IIT Kharagpur Inks MoU With C-DAC For High Performance Computing Facility & Data Center.
- A climate vulnerability index for India.
Daily GK updates – Current affairs PDF Download
Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in their life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job.
Here, we are providing Current Affairs, Daily GK updates in pdf format also. Candidates can download the Current Affairs 17 March 2019 pdf from the link given.
Current Affairs 17 March 2019 pdf download