Here we are providing the Current affairs, Daily GK updates on daily basis. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Current Affairs 15 March 2019
- DRDO anti-tank missile test-fired successfully.
- RBI re-categorizes IDBI Bank as a Private Sector Bank.
- Retail inflation cools further to 2.05% in January on easing food prices.
- President presents Gallantry Awards and Distinguished Service Decorations.
- India, USA document their commitment to new build.
- Brookfield to buy RIL’s East West Pipeline.
- Special Olympics World Games: UAE women’s basketball teams earn 2 gold medals.
- K. lifts cap on PhD-level work visas.
- Arecanut gets its first GI tag for ‘Sirsi Supari’.
- NTPC signs pact with Indian Railways for fly ash transportation.
- Singapore company to acquire RInfra’s Delhi-Agra toll road.
- Pakistan successfully test-fires extended range ‘smart weapon’ from JF-17.
- ECI launches ‘Observers app’ for important notifications, alerts, and urgent messages alert.
- Vienna is world’s most liveable city; New Delhi on 112, Mumbai 117.
- Army Chief Bipin Rawat receives PVSM from Prez Kovind.
- R. Kumar, the newly-appointed chairman of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC).
Daily GK updates – Current affairs PDF Download
Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in their life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job.
Here, we are providing Current Affairs, Daily GK updates in pdf format also. Candidates can download the Current Affairs 15 March 2019 pdf from the link given.
Current Affairs 15 March 2019 pdf download