Here we are providing the Current affairs, Daily GK updates on daily basis. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Current Affairs 14 March 2019
- World Kidney Day : 14 March 2019.
- HDFC Bank becomes 3rd company to cross Rs 6 lakh crore m-cap.
- Rohit Sharma becomes third fastest to cross 8000 ODI runs.
- UK issues new ‘black hole’ coin in honour of Stephen Hawking.
- Indo-Oman joint military Exercise Al Nagah III 2019 begins at HQ Jabel Regiment.
- 15th Special Olympics World Summer Games to start on Thursday (14 March) in UAE.
- TN govt to soon appoint consultant for new greenfield airport project.
- The first person on Mars ‘should be a woman’.
- On Women’s Day, Pak’s First Hindu Female Lawmaker Addresses Parliament.
- After 8 states, Tamil Nadu gets ready to stub out e-cigarettes.
- According to data from the Union Health Ministry, as many as 605 people have died due to swine flu this year.
- RBI to inject liquidity via forex swaps.
- European Union adds 10 countries, including UAE, to tax blacklist.
- Rahul Bajaj resigns as Bajaj Finserv chairman.
- Kusumagraj literature award for Ved Rahi.
- India’s biodiversity-rich zones also ‘hotspots’ of human impacts.
- Japan announces Rs 22 lakh for Kolkata museum.
Daily GK updates – Current affairs PDF Download
Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in their life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job.
Here, we are providing Current Affairs, Daily GK updates in pdf format also. Candidates can download the Current Affairs 14 March 2019 pdf from the link given.
Current Affairs 14 March 2019 pdf download