Here we are providing the Current affairs, Daily GK updates on daily basis. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Current Affairs 13 March 2019
- ‘A true role model,’ say netizens as Barbie honours Dipa Karmakar.
- 4 amputees get artificial limbs under govt. insurance scheme.
- Bank of India raises Rs 660 crore by selling shares to employees.
- Google Doodle celebrates 30 years of World Wide Web.
- India, Bangladesh jointly inaugurate 4 projects.
- Theresa May asks MPs for ‘honourable compromise’ on Brexit.
- Facebook launches ‘Facebook Hubs’ to foster innovation, support startups.
- 96,000 VVPAT machines to be used for LS polls in Maharashtra.
- cVIGIL mobile app launched for Android users : complaint to Election Commission of India.
- SEBI lifts foreign investment cap in corporate bonds.
- Guinness world record set in Udaipur after more than 3 lakh clothing items donated.
- Ex-RBI Governor Raghuram Rajan to get Yashwantrao Chavan national award.
- Axis Bank names Rakesh Makhija as new Chairman.
- ICC T20 Rankings: India retain second spot, KL Rahul moves up to fifth.
- DRDO develops ‘combat drugs’ to reduce casualties in Pulwama type attacks, warfare.
- RBI inching towards becoming tenth largest holder of gold worldwide.
- Humsafar Trust inaugurates India’s first LGBTQ clinic, one-stop HIV treatment centre in Mumbai.
Daily GK updates – Current affairs PDF Download
Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in their life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job.
Here, we are providing Current Affairs, Daily GK updates in pdf format also. Candidates can download the Current Affairs 13 March 2019 pdf from the link given.
Current Affairs 13 March 2019 pdf download