Here we are providing the Current affairs, Daily GK updates on daily basis. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Current Affairs 13 April 2019
- Nitin Chugh is likely to succeed Samit Ghosh, the managing director and chief executive of Ujjivan Small Finance Bank.
- Google Pay launches gold buying, partners MMTC-PAMP India.
- AITA signs MoU with Serbain Tennis Federation to train junior players.
- The Indian Railways has lifted restrictions under the Foreign Tourist Quota (FTQ), allowing foreigners to book tickets in all classes.
- Scientists discover ‘new state’ of matter in which atoms can exist as both solid AND liquid at the same time.
- Nepal wants to remeasure Everest’s height, sends team.
- Nizamabad Lok Sabha Seat May Enter Guinness Book With Record EVMs.
- RailTel turns 1600 railway stations into RailWire Wi-Fi zone.
- Hong Kong’s stock market overtakes Japan to be world’s third largest.
- Tata Trusts, Microsoft join hands to support handloom weaving community.
- A Maternity hospital built with Indian assistance was inaugurated in Nepal’s Siraha district.
Daily GK updates – Current affairs PDF Download
Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in their life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job.
Here, we are providing Current Affairs, Daily GK updates in pdf format also. Candidates can download the Current Affairs 13 April 2019 pdf from the link given.
Current Affairs 13 April 2019 pdf download