Here we are providing the Current affairs, Daily GK updates on daily basis. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Current Affairs 12 May 2020
- International Nurses Day (IND observed around the world on 12 May.
- Para-athlete Deepa Malik has announced her retirement from Paralympics games.
- Bengaluru launches Pranavayu programme to create awareness on need to self examine respiratory health.
- The first biopic on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s life, titled ‘Finding Freedom: Harry and Meghan and the Making of A Modern Royal Family’.
- FIFA postpones U-17 Women’s World Cup India to 2021.
- Singer Little Richard, who was a founding father of rock ‘n’ roll, passed away.
- Former national table tennis champion Manmeet Singh Walia passed away.
Daily GK updates – Current affairs PDF Download
Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in their life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job.
Here, we are providing Current Affairs, Daily GK updates in pdf format also. Candidates can download the Current Affairs 12 May 2020 pdf from the link given.
Current Affairs 12 May 2020 pdf download