Here we are providing the Current affairs, Daily GK updates on daily basis. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Current Affairs 08 February 2019
- RBI cuts repo rate by 25 basis points, eases stance under Shaktikanta Das.
- Parmanu Tech 2019-Nuclear Energy Conference in New Delhi.
- RBI Raises Collateral-Free Farm Loan Limit From Rs. 1 Lakh To Rs. 1.6 Lakh.
- India becomes world’s 2nd largest LPG consumer after government’s Ujjawla push.
- Smriti Irani launches ‘India Size’ project in Mumbai.
- Vidarbha clinch 2nd successive Ranji Trophy title.
- Mirabai Chanu clinches gold at EGAT Cup in Thailand.
- FIFA Rankings: India drop outside top-100, Belgium remain top.
- India jumps eight places to 36th spot in US Chamber’s global IP index.
- Thailand makes Siamese fighting fish national aquatic animal.
- The East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC) signed an MoU with the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) for the disposal and management of solid waste.
- PM Narendra Modi to launch Arunachal’s first dedicated TV channel, DD Arunprabha.
- Arvind Kejriwal-Led Delhi Government Launches Zero Fatality Corridor, To Reduce Road Accidents.
Daily GK updates – Current affairs PDF Download
Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in their life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job.
Here, we are providing Current Affairs, Daily GK updates in pdf format also. Candidates can download the Current Affairs 08 February 2019 pdf from the link given.
Current Affairs 08 February 2019 pdf download