Current Affairs 06 January 2019 – Here we are providing the Current affairs, Daily GK updates on daily basis. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days,appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Current Affairs 06 January 2019
- Small Savings Schemes That Offer Returns Of 7% And Above
- IRDAI fines United India Rs 5 lakh for violating claims settlement, other norms.
- UBI, Srei Equipment Finance enter pact for MSME sector finance.
- National Green Tribunal imposes Rs 100-crore fine on Meghalaya government for illegal coal mining
- RBL Bank appoints Pankaj Sharma as its chief operations officer
- Vijay Mallya First Tycoon To Be Named “Fugitive Economic Offender”
- The Polavaram project bagged the Central Board of Irrigation and Power (CBIP) award for speedy execution.
- KV Subramanian resigns from Bandhan Bank after appointment as CEA
- Telescope to detect cosmic X-rays launched from Antarctica
- ‘Orange’ Alert Sounded As Pabuk Reaches Andaman Islands
- New Zealand Vs Sri Lanka, 2nd ODI: Thisara Perera Hits 13 Sixes, scores 140 (74), breaks 22-yr-old record
- Government Launches 100% Digital Swachh Survekshan 2019.
- New Delhi World Book Fair’s 27th Edition Begins at Pragati Maidan.
- Govt amalgamates three RRBs into a single bank (Punjab Gramin Bank, Malwa Gramin Bank and Sutlej Gramin Bank)
- Lok Sabha passed a Bill to amend the Aadhaar and Other Laws (Amendment) Bill
Daily GK updates – Current affairs PDF Download
Current affairs isall about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in their life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job.
Here, we are providing Current Affairs, Daily GK updates in pdf format also. Candidates can download the Current Affairs 06 January 2019pdf from the link given.
Current Affairs 06 January 2019pdf download