Current Affairs 05 January 2019 – Here we are providing the Current affairs, Daily GK updates on daily basis. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days,appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Current Affairs 05 January 2019
- ICICI Bank, Small Business FinCredit India to finance MSMEs
- Sebi allows custodial services in commodity market, paves way for MF entry India’s
- Arunima Sinha becomes first female amputee to climb the highest peak of Antarctica – Mt Vinson
- Govt launches Green-Ag, GEF-assisted project, in partnership with Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO)
- Ajay Maken resigns as Delhi Congress chief
- The 13th edition of Global Healthcare Summit-2019 would be held in Hyderabad.
- Vijay Mallya First Tycoon To Be Named “Fugitive Economic Offender”
- Rajya Sabha Passes National Council for Teacher Education (Amendment) Bill
- Parliament Approves Bill to Reverse ‘No Detention Policy’ Till Class 8
- Manoj Das honoured with Kabi Samrat Upendra Bhanja National Award
- A 15 year old Wahengbam Lamnganba Singh from Manipur to get National Bravery Award
- PayU India CEO Amrish Rau is moving into a new role at Naspers
- Rishabh Pant becomes first Indian wicketkeeper to score Test century in Australia
- Cheteshwar Pujara Faces 1258 Balls in Australia Series, Breaks Rahul Dravid’s Record
- Centre Gives Nod For Classical Language Centre In Tirur
Daily GK updates – Current affairs PDF Download
Current affairs isall about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in their life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job.
Here, we are providing Current Affairs, Daily GK updates in pdf format also. Candidates can download the Current Affairs 05 January 2019 pdf from the link given.
Current Affairs 05 January 2019 pdf download