Here we are providing the Current affairs, Daily GK updates on daily basis. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Current Affairs 05 February 2019
- Sushma Swaraj and Nitin Gadkari inaugurate 30th National Road Safety Week, 2019 and Flag off Motor Rally in New Delhi.
- Operation Smile: Telangana Police Rescues 2,119 Children, Some Trafficked, Others Into Begging, Labour.
- Two regional rural banks (RRBs) – Pallavan Grama Bank and Pandyan Grama Bank – will be merged to form the Tamil Nadu Grama Bank.
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has bought a 14% stake in micro-financier Annapurna Finance.
- Fino Payments Bank has integrated its systems with Suryoday Suryoday Small Finance Bank to enable customers deposit large amounts.
- Suresh Prabhu addresses India-Monaco Business forum in New Delhi.
- Indian squash player Ramit Tandon won the Seattle Open, a PSA challenger squash Tour event.
- Anti-corruption candidate Nayib Bukele has claimed victory in El Salvador’s presidential election.
- Shehri Samriddhi Utsav begins with rallies led by women’s Self-Help Groups.
- Kerala has become the first State to set up a price monitoring and research unit (PMRU) to track violation of prices of essential drugs and medical devices under the Drugs Price Control Order (DPCO).
- Swiggy acqui-hires Bengaluru-based AI start-up Kint.io.
- P V Bharathi appointed Corporation Bank MD & CEO.
Daily GK updates – Current affairs PDF Download
Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in their life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job.
Here, we are providing Current Affairs, Daily GK updates in pdf format also. Candidates can download the Current Affairs 05 February 2019 pdf from the link given.
Current Affairs 05 February 2019 pdf download