CSIR-CIMFR Recruitment 2017 – Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research invites applications from enthusiastic, young Indians with requisite experience and a high degree of motivation and desire to take up a career in the field of Mining, Fuel and its related areas for the recruitment of Technical Assistant Grade III, Technical Officer Gr. III, Senior Technical Officer Gr.III. Application Form can be downloaded from CSIR-CIMFR Recruitment website www.cimfr.nic.in. Last date for the submission of application is 12th May 2017. Candidates looking for Engineering Jobs can apply for this post.
CSIR-CIMFR Recruitment Page: www.cimfr.nic.in/vacancies.html
CSIR-CIMFR Recruitment 2017 Notification @ www.cimfr.nic.in
Organisation: Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research
Advertisement No: CIMFR-01/2017
- Technical Assistant (Mining): 05 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Mechanical): 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Physics): 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Civil): 03 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Geology): 09 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Chemistry): 11 Posts
- Technical Officer (Mining): 03 Posts
- Technical Officer (Mechanical): 02 Posts
- Technical Officer (Computer Science): 03 Posts
- Technical Officer (Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering): 02 Posts
- Senior Technical Officer (Resident Medical Officer) – 01 Post
PWD Backlog Posts
- Technical Assistant (Library): 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (Chemistry): 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (Physics): 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (Electrical): 01 Post
Upper Age Limit (as on 12.05.2017):
- Technical Assistant – 28 Years
- Technical Officer – 30 Years
- Senior Technical Officer– 35 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the Govt Rules.
Educational Qualification: MBBS, BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ B.Sc. in relevant discipline
Experience: Work Experience in relevant discipline
Selection Process: Trade Test/ Skill Test/ Interview
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No Fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates)
How to Apply: Application Form can be downloaded from CSIR-CIMFR Recruitment website www.cimfr.nic.in. Duly filled application form along with all necessary documents and DD should be sent to "The Controller of Administration, CSIR- Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research, Barwa Road, Dhanbad – 826015 (Jharkhand)" so as to reach on or before 12.05.2017.
For more details about CSIR-CIMFR Recruitment 2017 refer to Technical Assistant/ Technical Officer detailed Notification.
CSIR-CIMFR Recruitment 2017 – Application Form & Notification
Last date for the submission of application is 12th May 2017.
CSIR-CIMFR Recruitment, Technical Assistant, Technical Officer, www.cimfr.nic.in, Engineering Jobs, Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research