CCA MP Recruitment 2017 - Controller of Communication Accounts CCA, Madhya Pradesh issued the notification to fill up Group-B (Non-Gazetted) and Group-C posts in the office of the Controller of Communication Accounts, MP Telecom Circle, Bhopal on deputation basis from the officials working in Central/State Govt. / PSUs/ BSNL. The period of deputation will be initially for three years and can be extended by two more years if required in the exigencies of public service. Application form can be downloaded from CCA MP Recruitment website www.ccamp.nic.in.Last date for submission of application is 16 August 2017. Candidates looking for Govt Jobs can apply for CCA MP Recruitment 2017.
CCA MP Recruitment 2017 Notification @ www.ccamp.nic.in
Organisation: Controller of Communication Accounts CCA, Madhya Pradesh
Advertisement No: CCA/MPTC/Admin/Deptn./17-18/ 1148
- Accountants – 29 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk LDC – 11 Posts
Upper Age Limit: 56 Years as on the closing date of receipt of applications
For the post of LDC:
- Officials holding same or analogous posts in various ministries/departments of Central/ State Govt./ PSUs/ BSNL on regular basis.
For the post of JA [Junior Accountant]:
- Officials holding same/analogous posts in various ministries/ departments of Central/ State Govt./ PSUs/ BSNL on regular basis, or
- LDCs who have rendered not less than eight years of regular service in the grade, or
- UDCs who have rendered not less than three years of regular service in the grade.
For the posts of SA [Senior Accountant]
- Officials holding same/analogous posts in various ministries/departments of Central/ State Govt./ PSUs/ BSNL on regular basis, or
- JAs/Auditors who have rendered not less than three years of regular service in the Grade
Working knowledge of computers: The applicants to all the above posts should have sufficient exposure to basic working knowledge on computers in all the modules of MS Office including the knowledge of internet to send/receive e-mails.
How to Apply: The applications of the willing and eligible officials whose services can be spared may be sent along with attested copy of ACRs/APARs for the last 5 years, integrity certificate and vigilance clearance so as to reach the undersigned on or before 16.08.2017 through their departments, duly approved by the Competent Authority.
CCA MP Recruitment 2017 – Application Form
For more details refer to CCA MP Recruitment 2017 detailed Notification.
CCA MP Recruitment, www.ccamp.nic.in, Senior Accountant, Junior Accountant, Lower Division Clerk, LDC, CCA Madhya Pradesh Recruitment