NAT NET Admit Cards Download starts from 15 May 2019. Candidates can download UGC NET Admit Cards from the NAT NET official websites: https://ntanet.nic.in. National Testing Agency will hold the Joint NAT-UGC Test on 20 June 2019 to 28 june 2019 for determining the eligibility of the Indian National candidates for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor both in Indian Universities and Colleges. NAT will conduct NET in 84 subjects at 91 selected NET Examination Cities spread across the country. Those candidates who got admit cards can attend NAT UGC NET Exam.
NAT NET Admit Cards 2019
Candidates who successfully registered for NAT UGC NET 2019 can download their Admit Cards/ Call letters from the following links. UGC NET Exam is an Eligibility Test. Those candidates, who are willing to write NAT NET Exam on 20 June to 28 June 2019, need to Download UGC NET Admit Cards. Candidate will not be allowed to Exam Hall without Admit Card.
To download NAT NET Admit Cards Candidate need to Enter Application Number and Password.
Forgot NAT NET Application Number?
Candidate need to Enter Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth.
Forgot NAT NET Password?
Candidate can reset the Password by choosing the one of the options given below.
- Security Question & its Answer you chosen during Form filling.
- a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No.
- a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address.
Click here to get Application No, Password
NAT UGC NET Admit Cards Download
- NAT NET Admit Card will bear the information regarding Applicant Name, Roll number, photograph, signature, date of birth, address for correspondence, category and language of the question paper.
- In addition, the admit card will have the name and address of the examination centre allotted to the candidate.
- Candidate must sign on the Admit Card in the appropriate Fields.
After Downloading the NAT UGC NET Admit Card, Candidates must verify their Details that shown in the NAT NET Admit Card. If the details are incorrect, candidate needs to correct the details before the Examination Day. The candidate allowed writing Exam in the allotted centre only.
NAT NET Help Desk
In case any applicant is not able to download his/her e-Admit card, he/she may contact
NAT Helpline Nos. : 8076535482, 7703859909, between (10.00 AM to 5.30 PM) on working days or email on [email protected] . mentioning full details/ problems. The candidates may note that no e-Admit Card will be sent to them by post.
NAT UGC NET 2019 duration and timings:
NAT NET 2019 Commencement of Test: 20.06.2019.
Paper – I: 9:30 AM to 10:45 AM
Paper- II: 11:15 AM to 12:30 PM
Paper-III: 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM