Bihar Police Sepoy Hall Tickets Download starts from 03.10.2020. Candidates can download Bihar Police Sepoy Written Test Hall Tickets from the Bihar Police official website: www.csbc.bih.nic.in. Bihar Police issued Notification for the Recruitment of Sepoy vacancies in Central Selection Board of Constable. In this connection, Bihar Police now released the Hall Tickets for Written Test for those candidates who applied for the said examination. Those candidates who got Bihar Police Sepoy Hall Tickets can attend Bihar Police Sepoy Written Test.
Bihar Police Sepoy Hall Tickets 2020
Candidates, who have successfully registered for Bihar Police Sepoy Recruitment, can download their Hall Tickets/ Call letters from the following links. Those candidates, who are willing to write Bihar Police Sepoy Written Test on 18.10.2020 (Sunday) need to Download Bihar Police Sepoy Hall Tickets. Candidate is not allowed to Exam Hall without Hall Ticket.
Steps to Download Bihar Police Sepoy Hall Tickets
To download Bihar Police Sepoy Hall Tickets Candidate need to enter User Id and password. If any candidate forgot password, he/she required to enter Email ID.
Bihar Police Sepoy (Home Guard) Hall Tickets
Bihar Police Sepoy Hall Tickets
- Bihar Police Sepoy Hall ticket contains the information regarding Applicant Name, Photo, Bihar Police Sepoy Exam Date, exam Time schedule and the instructions.
- In addition, the Hall ticket will have the Exam Center Name/ Exam Hall venue, and address of the examination centre allotted to the candidate
- It may require to producing a copy of the downloaded Hall ticket at the time of examination.
- Candidate must affix the passport Photo on the Hall ticket, if required.
- Candidate must sign on the Hall ticket in the appropriate Fields.
After Downloading the Bihar Police Sepoy Hall ticket, Candidates must verify their Details shown in the Hall ticket. If the details are incorrect, candidate needs to correct the details before the Examination Day. The candidate allowed taking online Exam in the allotted centre only. The Candidate Not allowed To Take the Exam Even If Late by 1 Minute.
For any Technical problems related to downloading of Hall Tickets please contact
For Sepoy: [email protected]
(Timings: 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM – Monday to Saturday) Toll Free Number: 0612)-2233711 (Office), (0612)-2294102 (Fax)
Sepoy Exam Date& time
Written Test for Sepoy on: 18.10.2020 (Sunday)
Candidates looking for Govt Jobs ?