Assam Upper Primary School Teacher Jobs 2017 - Directorate of Elementary Education - DEE, Assam invites online applications from the UP TET and DElEd/ B.Ed qualified candidates, who are Citizens of India for filling up of 2939 regular vacant posts of teachers in Upper Primary Schools under the Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam. All eligible contractual teachers may apply to anyone of the posts. The eligible candidates shall apply online in the website www.lpupteachers.com from 08.04.2017 to 30.04.2017.
Note: The regular teachers working in LP School are not allowed to apply in any posts in LP Schools and regular teachers working in UP Schools are not allowed to apply in any posts in UP Schools. However, regular LP teachers if otherwise eligible may apply in UP Schools through proper channel only.
Assam Upper Primary School Teacher Recruitment 2017
Organization: Directorate of Elementary Education DEE, Assam
Notification No: EAA/ SIU/110/2017/31
Post: Upper Primary School Teacher
Total No. of Vacancies: 2939 Posts
- Assistant Teacher: 1129 Posts
- Science Teacher: 161 Posts
- Hindi Teacher: 1473 Posts
- Arabic Teacher: 176 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5,200-20,200/- plus Grade Pay
Assam Upper Primary School Teacher Eligibility
- Age Limit: 18 to 43 Years as on 01.01.2017. Relaxation of upper age limit will be considered for SC,ST (P),ST(H)and PH candidates for another 5years.
- Essential Qualification: Graduate degree from the UGC recognized University and UP TET and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education (DEIEd) or B.Ed. or D.Ed.(Special Education) or B.Ed.(Special Education)
- A candidate must possess the ability to read, write and speak in the medium of instruction pertaining to the district in which the candidate wishes to apply.
- Candidates who have passed TET for 6th Scheduled Areas are not eligible to apply
- Candidates who have passed TET for Madrassa are only eligible for the post of Hindi Teacher and Arabic Teacher
Application Fee: The candidates have to deposit an amount of Rs.200/- [Rs.150/- for SC,ST(P), ST(H)candidates and free for BPL candidates] in the form of Indian Postal Order in the name of Director of Elementary Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19.
How to Apply: The eligible candidates shall apply online in the website www.lpupteachers.com from 08.04.2017 to 30.04.2017. No offline application will be received in the office of the Director of Elementary Education, Assam.
Apply online for Assam Upper Primary School Teacher Recruitment 2017
For more details refer to Assam Upper Primary School Teacher Recruitment Notification 2017
Assam Upper Primary School Teacher Recruitment, www.lpupteachers.com, UP TET, Assistant Teacher, UP School Teacher, DEIEd, UP Teacher, Teaching Jobs, Science Teacher, Hindi Teacher, Arabic Teacher